The online racing simulator
Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
Quote from sgt.flippy :Like it's going how it's going now, it won't take long before I join the club..

Hope not mate, chin up!

I dont think il join the club for a long time, hopefully never again
Quote from jamesrowe :Erm tristan, shut up Only people that burst into tears is you and becky behind the bike shed
- But is that before or after the kissing?

Last time I cried openly was about 2 months ago. I won't explain why, but I'm not ashamed of shedding tears appropriately

As for Becky and me; she's a lovely girl, but I don't think it would do my current relationship any favours to trek across East Anglia for an LFS Affair. Sorry Becky (why am I saying sorry, she'll be relieved no doubt )

I'm just picking on your James because a) you have a constant sense of humour failure and b) you drive like a noob
Dont mind me i'm just window shopping.
Alright, here is me giving a presentation - although I'm a lot heavier now than then; (edit: in terms of muscle, just to be clear....) I'll see if I can take a decent photo later. This is all I have at work.

Hair is neatly tied back for work in this shot - but off of work it's quite a ways below shoulder length. "Hippy hair" if you will. Hair rules!!111!1
Attached images
BBT.jpg
Quote from Becky Rose :Dont mind me i'm just window shopping.

Hmm, you realise another twist of that, when spoken aloud in this thread, don't you?

Just pulling your leg, old lady, uhm, I think I better run now
Quote from tristancliffe :Last time I cried openly was about 2 months ago. I won't explain why, but I'm not ashamed of shedding tears appropriately

As for Becky and me; she's a lovely girl, but I don't think it would do my current relationship any favours to trek across East Anglia for an LFS Affair. Sorry Becky (why am I saying sorry, she'll be relieved no doubt )

I'm just picking on your James because a) you have a constant sense of humour failure and b) you drive like a noob

East Anglia is not far to go from where ever you are!!! I go to The Netherlands for my Girlfriend, and of course her here too

I actually to have a sense of humour, I find it all the time for certain things

And STCC was so long ago, never protest to be a good driver! I only try, and that was back when I was a n00b! (Still am Especially with rally)
/Rant off

OK back to the subject in hand
And here is me with my ex-girlfriend (she was burning pretty nice...)

It was a year ago on a Spring Day, now I have better woman
Attached images
wiosna2006.jpg
Quote from pasibrzuch :And here is me with my ex-girlfriend (she was burning pretty nice...)

It was a year ago on a Spring Day, now I have better woman

That's not a real woman! What was in that bottle? I sure hope it was some stout... not taking any chemicals, are ya?
Here are my pictures.
Pictures are taped at school in my classroom... I'm boring so I picture myself
P.S. I just had 18th birthday and this two pictures are taped few days ago.
Attached images
Gangsta N I K I.jpg
N I K I.jpg
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Alright, here is me giving a presentation

I've been looking for a good Tubby Spa Sanitizing system! Could you explain some more details? (lol jk)
:hyper:
Attached images
Tubby-Back-copy.jpg
OK I give in.

Here is the old Git

1st - Call me Neo

2nd - Playing with my daughter Darcey

3rd - Don't Ask, T7R Party, late back from Pubs, I cannot even remember whats in that glass
Attached images
ItsMe.jpg
DSC00074.JPG
HPIM1004.jpg
Great thread, funny seeing all you guys...

1st pic - Winter in Istanbul

2nd pic - Cat (Simit) and I (my girlfriends sister knitted him a little hat, it makes him look like an elf)

3rd pic - Mucking around in Photoshop
Attached images
me1.jpg
me2.jpg
me3.jpg
Merso_Perfect,

I noticed you are from
Bosnia and Herzegovina.

I hope you enjoy doing better than "England, nil points" in the Eurovision Song Contest.
Who watches The Eurovision Song Concert. ... *gives idea for a poll*
The camera hates me, so I don't usually do this... But thought I might provide a point of reference for anyone going to Southampton in April.

ASBO's? No, just a very old DUI and a few public order offences.
Attached images
image_00142.jpg
Quote from nihil :The camera hates me, so I don't usually do this... But thought I might provide a point of reference for anyone going to Southampton in April.

Bloody hell, wouldn't want to meet him late at night in a dark alley
Quote from danowat :Bloody hell, wouldn't want to meet him late at night in a dark alley

LOL - just a skinny white man... but I look a bit "tired" in any recent photos. Just recovered from a huge illness...
Mr. big head's gonna burst a smile.
Attached images
julppu.jpg
Quote from nihil :The camera hates me, so I don't usually do this...

You look more miserable than I would've expected. I bet we'd get on like a house on fire.
Oh! oh! can we make a 'Post Your Granny' thread guy's? My gran is cool(j/k)
Quote from CSU1 :Oh! oh! can we make a 'Post Your Granny' thread guy's? My gran is cool(j/k)

LOL, how about post our sisters or mums as well while we are at it?
Quote from nihil :The camera hates me, so I don't usually do this... But thought I might provide a point of reference for anyone going to Southampton in April.

ohhhhh I found your real identity....

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG