The online racing simulator
What's with the announcement?
(280 posts, closed, started )
Phlos wtf!? :sadbanana
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :If I was in the devs position I would take it further than just banning his account, I would call the police.

Im quite sure the Devs wont let him get away with it.

@th84 lol.... Damn noob!
he should change his user to TWAT imo
#55 - mr_x
Quote from Clownpaint :I always thought he was a twat, at least now he's made a public statement confirming it.

I think I agree there
Quote from XCNuse :nothing in france is really stopping him though
thumbs down to the french once again i must say

damn shame you have no life phlos
i can't imagine any girls would be to impressed with you by hacking into a GAMING forum.. thats.. real cool.. wow

and would any girls be impressed by ur lifeless contribution to the LFSForum XCNuse?
oh, I dont think so...
Your all giving him the attention that he is craving. Ignore it and he will get bored and go away.
I'm not familiar with french law, but if we already know his real identity then surely something can be done legally speaking right?
Girls > Hey Phlos, What have accomplised in your life?

Phlos > Well, i hacked a Game forum once to get massive attention because im sad.

Girls>Wow! Lets have Sex!
#60 - th84
Quote :Girls > Hey Phlos, What have accomplised in your life?

Phlos > Well, i hacked a Game forum once to get massive attention because im sad.

Phlos> first you must help me get my head outta my ass.
Quote from BrandonAGr :I'm not familiar with french law, but if we already know his real identity then surely something can be done legally speaking right?

Obviously, it just depends wether or not the devs decide to do something about it. As far as I know, this kinds of things are even handled quite well between the police of EU countries.
Quote from djgizmo68 :Girls > Hey Phlos, What have accomplised in your life?

aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah illepall
Quote from djgizmo68 :Girls > Hey Phlos, What have accomplised in your life?

:feedtroll
phlos, are you planning to let some of the mod's back in at sometime? pretty please!!!

frenchy
Quote from ramtech :and would any girls be impressed by ur lifeless contribution to the LFSForum XCNuse?
oh, I dont think so...

bad timing aye?
was it really necesary to say that?

no; thus i dont tell them about my life on my computer, i have a life in the real world anyway
#66 - mr_x
I think someone needs to get their head out of their own arse... I don't think I need to mention any names? do I?
Quote from XCNuse :
thumbs down to the french once again i must say

Why do the Yanks always have a go at the French?
Phlos is suffering from LFS withdrawal syndrome. illepall
Hey, give the guy a break, this hour flew really fast here at work, so kudos for that
#70 - MR_B
#71 - th84
Quote from George Kuyumji :Why do the Yanks always have a go at the French?

Probably the same reason everyone else has a go at us.
someone can contact with the devs now?...
solutions or simple replys... but no discussions!
#73 - mr_x
Quote from franky500 :just about just about.

i did hear there was some sort of hacker on here.... but seems it was a lie.

yeah that's what I was told, but didn't see anything of the kind anywhere... oh well... back to Caribbean Cruising
Quote from George Kuyumji :Why do the Yanks always have a go at the French?

Maybe they secretly wanted to lose their war of independence and remain a part of Britain?

Or maybe they think the statue of liberty isn't big enough?

yep, well im just gonna kick back, and wait for it to all bloooooow over, hehe, see what i did there?? eheh?? see because what i did was....OH FORGET IT!!! *mumbles under his breath*

frenchyillepall
This thread is closed

What's with the announcement?
(280 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG