The online racing simulator
#76 - vtx
Looks like you guys had loads of fun!

Wished I could be there!

More luck next time
thats one large wall, but if u look, the gate was open on the left!!!

DOH
u try climing that!

at 3am aswell
Quote from franky500 :apparently the background is better than the foreground

What? You're spamming here with more senseless comments than me!!! I do wish you'd think before posting. Even my quick spams are thought out (though not necessarily well spelt today, as I'm running out of energy VERY quickly, after 150 odd karting laps, 1 sandwich, one SMALL pizza, 4 hours sleep, and 10 miles of walking).

Scawen (pronounced like Scorn according to the man himself :P) and Victor (just Victor really): Post post post. We want to hear from you, and your opinions, improvment suggestions etc etc etc.
Quote from tristancliffe :What? You're spamming here with more senseless comments than me!!! I do wish you'd think before posting. Even my quick spams are thought out (though not necessarily well spelt today, as I'm running out of energy VERY quickly, after 150 odd karting laps, 1 sandwich, one SMALL pizza, 4 hours sleep, and 10 miles of walking).

And hacksaw Withdrawal!!

SD.
Quote from tristancliffe :What? You're spamming here with more senseless comments than me!!! I do wish you'd think before posting. Even my quick spams are thought out (though not necessarily well spelt today, as I'm running out of energy VERY quickly, after 150 odd karting laps, 1 sandwich, one SMALL pizza, 4 hours sleep, and 10 miles of walking).

If i thought of every piece of spam i would go insane. but i will take your word for it and wont spam without thinking again untill tomorrow. The MAIN point in all of this is how good a time we had., well. .thats what i am being told anyway.

EDIT: i do not spam.
Quote from SparkyDave :And hacksaw Withdrawal!!

SD.

:O Cheeky Monkey!!! Just pleased the Devs didn't mention the hacksaw thing (the ONLY two people not to!)
Actually can I ask what am I looking at on Will's back (at least that's what I think it was)? And what other injuries have people sustained?

Personally I've a blister on each hand (with my reputation in these parts my friends will never believe the truth), a bruise on my hip and have had to mentally injure bad jokes and many witty comments throughout the evening. Those I gave them out as good as I got them.

And yeah, Scawen we've seen you posting on other things today, a nice summary of your Saturday would indeed be interesting. Vic too.

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention, our hotel room was right down Scawen's street, the plumbing was borked. We had two hot taps (hot water + cool refreshing toothpaste = :S) and one COLD shower (or so TAA told me).
Vic's all confused.
Attached images
Eating.JPG
Quote from seggons :Vic's all confused.

Sorry could not help laugh at that one.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :nope, NO ONE in limetrees slept, not just in our room, they could hear fordie's snoring

Could not help myself to not laugh at this either
Ok you can stop rubbing it in Vykos!!!!!!!!!!!
what u are looking at on my back is a bump, (cant remember what they were called) on my back, a product of the seat and the movement and it was about 1 inch out of my back, a bit graized, and quite red by the looks of it on that pic. worth it tho

no blisters, or sore arms, u light weights (joke i swear)

i would say andyC probably will be feeling the most pain today, he must have had a bad kart, and he used their yellow gloves, whereas scotty his teamie used some of mine. andy you scouse trooper

i just wanna say thanks to everyone who drove and spectated for coming, and drivers who all let me past when on track, and for fordman for swearing at me and had a good little race with 3J for the lead at 1 point, which was fun

it was great to see everyone was so aware of their surroundings, and what was happening on track, no one turned in on anyone, and only 2 yellow flags in 1.5 hours, wow!
Well allright, we call that bump a hunchback. Allright with you if we call you the Hunchback of Notre Simulator from now on?
[QUOTE=tristancliffe]
Anyway guys - check this out. I know at least a couple of you will love it http://www.tristancliffe.f2s.com/camera_testing.wmv

QUOTE]

Ahhhh now lmao.....

Ive just shown this to the loverly lady in the footage, not telling what it was before she saw it!!!!!!!!

We had a great day yesterday, going along to the meet was in the way of supporting Franky500, meeting some more members of the ATC and CRC teams The added bonus was meeting every one else as well. It was great to put faces to names, not just for me but Gill aswell... The music was damn loud in that place, just to cover the engine noise and I couldnt hear a damn thing most of the time, just nodding to encourage conversation, not wanting you to repeat yourselves too many times....

I was never supposed to race, but it was a nice suprise to have the opportunity.It was noticable on the day, there were all standards racing, at such a high quality, (I never expected Scawen to go that quick!!!) It wasnt hard to work out the track, and it was easy to loose pace if you got too slow in a corner.

Bob m8 - I hadnt a clue what stratergy you wanted to run, went for 15 minute stints and you left me out there for ages. My arms were so numb after the stint that I could not hold a bottle of drink, pins and needles in my hands, and nearly poured it down my chest, so I left you out a bit longer.....

It was great fun - And no - Im not allowed a Cyber Seat.....

Great day - Thanks

Widdow
[QUOTE=Widdowmaker][QUOTE=tristancliffe]
Anyway guys - check this out. I know at least a couple of you will love it http://www.tristancliffe.f2s.com/camera_testing.wmv

QUOTE]

Ahhhh now lmao.....

Ive just shown this to the loverly lady in the footage, not telling what it was before she saw it!!!!!!!!

We had a great day yesterday, going along to the meet was in the way of supporting Franky500, meeting some more members of the ATC and CRC teams The added bonus was meeting every one else as well. It was great to put faces to names, not just for me but Gill aswell... The music was damn loud in that place, just to cover the engine noise and I couldnt hear a damn thing most of the time, just nodding to encourage conversation, not wanting you to repeat yourselves too many times....

I was never supposed to race, but it was a nice suprise to have the opportunity.It was noticable on the day, there were all standards racing, at such a high quality, (I never expected Scawen to go that quick!!!) It wasnt hard to work out the track, and it was easy to loose pace if you got too slow in a corner.

Bob m8 - I hadnt a clue what stratergy you wanted to run, went for 15 minute stints and you left me out there for ages. My arms were so numb after the stint that I could not hold a bottle of drink, pins and needles in my hands, and nearly poured it down my chest, so I left you out a bit longer.....

It was great fun - And no - Im not allowed a Cyber Seat.....

Great day - Thanks

Widdow[/QUOTE]

Widdow. Being an oldish member like myself, not only was great to meet you, it was also very nice of you to take a seat on the hop. Thanks for that, and also thanks to, Gill you said, for the double Take clip

See she didn't even race, and got her own personal Mention. Another one of LFS Famous Women
Dedication award goes to - Da Hoe, who drove all the way accross (28 hours)... wonder if he's got home yet :Eyecrazy:
Thanks for the funny pictures :up:

It was a good day, very nice to race and meet you guys

Looking forward to seeing the race highlights video!
Victor looks to have changed a lot since the last pics i saw of him, he looks a lot "cooler" then before.

Nice to see you both chillin a little, but wheres eric? Havent seen him around for ages..

Btw, i liked this picture..
Attached images
trainers.jpg
Gutted that I couldn't make it, I thought I might be able to come and spectate but no luck. However, hopefully I will have learnt to drive by the time the next one comes around. Looking forward to meeting you all, I think this highlights what a community this game has!

Great pictures, they're making me increasingly jealous everytime I look at them :P

Will had you had a long night on the cokes. You looked knackered on one of those photos!
So, did the devs utter any new info?

LFS Karting 2005 - Results / Pictures
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG