The online racing simulator
Despite doctors orders... Hoe insisded on mainlining the gin again...
Attached images
DSCF0151.jpg
lol Schiz

I did a little report here.
Why does it look like Victor is pinching Scawen's bum in that photo? Or is it just me?

You didn't use those photos in the end then Mantis9?

I don't think much really happened after the karting, just chatting, drinking, eating, quizzing Scawen, more drinking, more chatting, walking between pubs, getting stopped by somebody in a car wanting to know where roadworks where, finding a Victor look-a-like behind a bar, walking to a hotel meeting a pint stealing bouncer on the way, and finally more chatting before people finally started to disperse. So no, not much.
Quote from rediske :Great footage, fun to watch!

When the video is done someday, I wonder if we hear Scawen and Victor talk in it?

Would like to hear their voices...

Unless Fordie magically recharged the camera, and brought it back into the pub without anyone noticing, im afraid not

It had to be recharged about half way through the karting, and after that it didnt survive til the prize presentation either
Quote from Bob Smith :You didn't use those photos in the end then Mantis9?

Nah, you couldnt read the names once I shrunk it down, so I thought if people are interested enough they will find them thanks anyway.
Quote from tristancliffe :That's all my pics (precious few I know, but I was busy!). I do have some from Whilton Park thingy.

Anyway guys - check this out. I know at least a couple of you will love it http://www.tristancliffe.f2s.com/camera_testing.wmv

Edit: oooooooh, 975. Thats 974 spams, and only 24 spams to go (on the assumption that 2 in a 1000 posts are constructive)...

this video doesn't work

nice photos....
must be coOL to meet lfs ppl and of course the devs...
Quote from CrazyICE :this video doesn't work

nice photos....
must be coOL to meet lfs ppl and of course the devs...

Whoops! In a moment of shear hysteria I must have deleted it from that ftp server. It's back on now, and should work (although I must stress it won't/can't be on there for ever - at some point I'll have to delete it, so don't post saying it's gone two years down the line :P)
any news on the main vid? please? can u release an Alpha? please?

EDIT : nice report mantis! shame u didnt put a group photo with all the names on tho
Quote from tristancliffe :Whoops! In a moment of shear hysteria I must have deleted it from that ftp server. It's back on now, and should work (although I must stress it won't/can't be on there for ever - at some point I'll have to delete it, so don't post saying it's gone two years down the line :P)

Good, thx, needed that for the **cough** movie and also, read your PM's man

@Senna - Working on in. Its ready when its ready
Quote from Fordman :Its ready when its ready

What about a progress report?

3j
fordie, are u going to use my intro?

another little caption thingy.
Attached images
tristan.JPG
Quote from three_jump :What about a progress report?

3j

Its coming along nicely
Quote from tristancliffe :Whoops! In a moment of shear hysteria I must have deleted it from that ftp server. It's back on now, and should work (although I must stress it won't/can't be on there for ever - at some point I'll have to delete it, so don't post saying it's gone two years down the line :P)

thx!

hahahahaha, what a vid....
coOL....hehehe
think she likes him
i think she wonders why the hell im doing the thumbs up into a helmet
me in action
Attached images
CNV00008.JPG
You can only just make out the figure climbing out of the kart, presumably to push it over the finish line.............
al are u coming to the next meet?
lol thats a fantastic clip
Quote from Swifty :al are u coming to the next meet?

I'd love to, I used to race karts a bit when I was a kid.
while u lot werent looking i swapped my Honda GX200 for a Ferrari V12.
Attached files
Pit Stop.rar - 1.8 MB - 240 views
Sweet
Cheesy, but made me smile.
Well timed.
lol :up: I like it
Karting Movie is Available
Hi All,

Well here you go. Its Done. A little movie of the karting and various other bits.

You will need Divx to view it, and I am afriad in comes in at 85mb.

http://www.4players.de/rendersite.p...OWNLOADID=44840

Thanks to GP4Flo for Hosting it

Best Regards

Fordie
Downloading now Fordman, many thanks

LFS Karting 2005 - Results / Pictures
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG