1. bad kart it seems
2. weight
3. his dog ear upset the aerodynamics
Yeah I was wondering about what was sprouting out of his helmet :S
#128 - OPK
OMG, it´s the same old shirt Scawen is wearing there :o

Cooooool piccies, I´m jealous now
Seems you guys had some serious fun there, nice
heres a vid p1lot made on his phone of scawen in teh cyeber seat, i made one but its too big, and p1lots vid shows more movement!
Attached files
Desktop.rar - 1.6 MB - 308 views
Quote from OPK :OMG, it´s the same old shirt Scawen is wearing there :o

Cooooool piccies, I´m jealous now
Seems you guys had some serious fun there, nice

Nah, it probably is a white shirt. But you know Scawen's been busy with plumbing and the garden, so it's gotten a bit dirty, hence the green/brown color.
here are the results

PO.NO.......TEAM...........LAPS.......GAP............FASTEST......ON LAP
1...4....4SIGHT RACING.....192...........................27.23...........163
2...7....TRIPLE 7 RACING....191......0:25.80...........26.98...........185
3...1....TEAM DEV.............184......7 LAPS............27.84...........138
4...5....4SIGHT RACING......183......8 LAPS............28.15...........129
5...10...V-MAX RACING.......180.....11 LAPS...........28.43...........179
6...8....BEN/WIDDOW.........180.....11 LAPS...........28.23...........153
7...9....DAVID/SIMON.........178.....13 LAPS...........28.59...........168
8...6....SKIDMARK RACING...178.....13 LAPS...........28.91...........106
9...3....DE ATC.................174.....17 LAPS..........28.48.............91
10.2....TEAM ESL..............173......18 LAPS.........29.55............158

closest finish goes to 4sight number 2 who finished 0:00.73 away from team dev, and skidmark racing finished only 0:03.66 away from david/simon
Got Board and played with a few pics
Attached images
Big Enough.jpg
I am awake.jpg
Fit women.JPG
With these magic fingers.jpg
Where has it gone.JPG
rofl!!!
just came back home (after staying at S's place until some hours ago so i didn't spent two days driving back )

It was a very nice day that Fordy has setup and I was glad to have been there, meeting some of the faces behind the names we know.

It was great to see how really well everyone was racing. Fast and clean, just how we like it

I did get some tiny injuries; a swollen vertebrae like aerton, a slightly bruzed right hip and I think I've gripped the kart-wheel too tight and put too much pressure on some nerve in my right thumb-kushen which feels really odd still (kinda half-numb and stiff). But hey, it was fun

Looking forward to seeing the final assembled footage!
Well, cough, there's been a bit of a problem with the footage cough.

Mine is as I said it was - not great, and not a lot of it. But Shaun is having problems getting the footage off of his camera (blame TAA). He thinks his hard drive is on the way out, so he's gonna try another one (probably nicking it from work), and then mail me a DVD with it on.

I'm not entirely sure why I've been put in charge of making the final vid, but so be it.

And this is my last post of the day (#999), so I WON'T have 'got to 1000 on Monday' like everyone said I would. Ha! How many people had bets for Tuesday

Victor - back and leg problems are normal. But nerve damage is a bit worrying! It's not bad I hope... At least you didn't end up with helmet-hair like Scawen did.

<someone else whispers from stage left>

What? Scawen's hair is always like that? Nah.....
tristan, could u send me a DVD too pls?

shame to hear about fordmans demise
It's clearly late Will (and Tuesday, hence my 1000th post!), cos Fordman is sending ME a DVD. I'm happy to send you a copy when I get it, but it'd be even quicker if you get Shaun to send you it directly.

And Shaun's not dead either. Just his hard drive is mortally wounded (probably had a pic of Bob in the footage which his hard drive didn't like or something).

But yeah - we'll keep you posted! I feel like a dev getting all these 'When will it be ready' questions on MSN...
lol SPAMMER
Quote from tristancliffe :Just his hard drive is mortally wounded (probably had a pic of Bob in the footage which his hard drive didn't like or something).

Oh and:

Mr Scawen himself. was looking a bit pale at the time
Attached images
scawen.jpg
Hi All.

Sorry for the delay. I know we are "all" dieing for some footage, but when I got home, one of the first things the wife said to me, is Solitare is stuttering.

So not really paying much attention, I connected camara up, loaded Pinnacle, and done a transfer test ( Speed test of HD ) and it came back, Yes all is OK, you can transfer at 300mb per sec Hmm thats not right.

Rebooted, bla bla bla, transfer at 500mb per sec ( DV requires 4000+ per sec )

So, as Tristan said, care of my work place, I will Perminatly Borrow our spare IDE.

Sorry for the run around.

Regards

Fordie
Think I found your prob Fordman.

Quote from seggons :Think I found your prob Fordman.

HA HA, good one
wow scotty theres some good pics there, atlast we can see some of the action lippys driving position looks pretty cool!

EDIT : i cant get alot of them to work
what u mean?
None of my 'dog ear' thing though....

And yeah, majority don't work here either... (just black areas, rather than pics). The preview thumbnails all work though...
going to upload them all later. bloody website lol
some very kool photos scotty
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :lippys driving position looks pretty cool!

You're a better man then me then. Where am I?

LFS Karting 2005 - Results / Pictures
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG