The online racing simulator
Quote from CJ Ice :Question No.1: Why Do you Restart the server in every hour without sayin it?
Question No.2: Why I lost my cars all the time?
Question No.3: Why i cant get back? - Ohh Sorry Your P.O.L.I.C.Y.
Question No.4: Why the admin and their friends can get back? - Ohh sorry i didn't asked...

I wanna say the game iz fantastic but you should find a sollution for this problems.

#1. The server is always restarted with a warning. You probably were on when it crashes, and that is common for everyone to lose a car here and there....

#2. Either you are being disconnected while still on the track, and/or you are not reading the rules of the game to save your cars properly.....

#3. lol?

#4. The admins and 'friends' get back on the server because they were on their previously and are given a temporary password to reconnect so they wont lose their spot. Maybe you aren't paying attention to the password they hand out?
I was pitting rite
And really wasn't any type of warning, after the restart admins said "NOT SERVER CRASH EVERYBODY WAS DISCONNECTED"
First time i think not, but i didnt known the rules, but ok. Not a problem, it happened.

Then handle with care
Oh yeah, i now get banned
lol
IT's funny. A guy said "pay!" i just asked why?
No answer just "HE's the police chief" Ohh yeah that's great, but why pay?
Ok ban. Great. Car lost, doesn't matter i wont play this again, but i could give my cash to my friends who lost thier car, cash etc. like me.
But i dont give a **** now.

Merry Christmas to the 14 years old admin who can't race and needs power, and here they can get, with their own rules!

It's Just a game not my life, so it really doesnt matter, i just wanted to tell my experiences about the game, like i will in the magazine where i publish...
had you read what he said before "pay"? chances are you were caught speeding etc...
Quote from Jakg :had you read what he said before "pay"? chances are you were caught speeding etc...

Didnt do anything, i was makin a pitstop at that moment
you must of done something - was "Officer" in his name?
Quote from Jakg :you must of done something - was "Officer" in his name?

Razvan I think, but he wasnt named "Officer ....."
i got replay i will see the name
well then he had no right to demand money off you, and he isn't an admin so he couldn't ban you
Quote from CJ Ice :
Merry Christmas to the 14 years old admin who can't race and needs power, and here they can get, with their own rules!

Merry Christmas to you too.
We don't have any 14 year old admins! If you were more polite you might not have been vote banned by the people in the server.
Thanks for your interest in CLC's Caribbean Cruise!
Quote from CJ Ice :Didnt do anything, i was makin a pitstop at that moment

That is not true. AMR busted you for speeding and wreckless driving. You refused to pay the fine, much later on you still hadn't paid it, so you were banned (by vote if I remember correctly).
Razvan wasn't on duty, but that doesn't mean he can't kick or make you spectate for not paying a fine, all admins can do this as it is against the game rules.

Anyway, I doubt you will be missed from the server...
Quote from Cropsy :That is not true. AMR busted you for speeding and wreckless driving. You refused to pay the fine, much later on you still hadn't paid it, so you were banned (by vote if I remember correctly).
Razvan wasn't on duty, but that doesn't mean he can't kick or make you spectate for not paying a fine, all admins can do this as it is against the game rules.

Anyway, I doubt you will be missed from the server...

Ahh i understand what u talkin about but i can say i wasnt speedin.
I was doing a dangerous movement cuz the police was blocking the road.
I can show you the replay...
I told the officer wont pay cuz they blocked the road during a chase, thats all...
I give a link for the replay and i finished.

About the admins: maybe u dont have only 14 years old admin but ure acting like ure 12
Quote from CJ Ice :Ahh i understand what u talkin about but i can say i wasnt speedin.
I was doing a dangerous movement cuz the police was blocking the road.
I can show you the replay...
I told the officer wont pay cuz they blocked the road during a chase, thats all...
I give a link for the replay and i finished.

About the admins: maybe u dont have only 14 years old admin but ure acting like ure 12

Previously you stated that this is just a game and you have more of a life to be playing this game with '12 year olds'

Yet, you come on here and bitch about losing virtual cars, virtual money, and getting 'told off' by a virtual person( you know what I mean.)

If you don't like it...don't play it, nobody asked you to come onto the server, the host is doing his best to prevent things like what you experienced from happening, but unfortunately, he can't.

So, if you don't like it; **** off.
The critics not only "Oh Man ure good......" As i wrote before, the games was good (robing a bank, chasin, etc), but when things going on what i wrote down too, u can't get outta there without some bad feelings.
Quote from CJ Ice :The critics not only "Oh Man ure good......" As i wrote before, the games was good (robing a bank, chasin, etc), but when things going on what i wrote down too, u can't get outta there without some bad feelings.

so let me get it now ur pissd that u got banned for not paying a fine from a cop off duty? let me tell u again (for the xxxxx time) RAZVAN is the police chief!! go read the site! he doesent have to be on duty to make the things right for ppl who are not respecting the rules and the other cops! A M R askd him to do somthing about you because u didnt pay a fine! DOESEN'T matter what did u do to get that fine! THE police have the RIGHT to give fines! and belive me we are traind and have strict rules for that! if a cop wants to play you save a replay and send it to one of the admins or evin better razvan cuz hes manageing the police buisness. ARE WE CLEAR? now stop wineing around with 12 and 14year old because the only 13year old is you. go and show ur chinies tits somewere else.
not sure what happend to me, but i lost my cars, lost my cash, and now i dont have enough funds to even buy a UF1 even though i had one when i left

its a bit random :/
It's not random, its usually the driver that doesn't know how to play, and often people will wonder why they lost their cars or cash. Read the website page by page and you'll understand why.

If the server crashed when you were out on the track, you will lose your car, but you will get back 70% worth of the car you were driving at the time.
Quote from Tweaker :It's not random, its usually the driver that doesn't know how to play, and often people will wonder why they lost their cars or cash. Read the website page by page and you'll understand why.

If the server crashed when you were out on the track, you will lose your car, but you will get back 70% worth of the car you were driving at the time.

the website was studied, it does not explain what happend, its a bit random

i lost an XFG due to pitting, this is explained, fair enough, i bought another UF1, fair enough, nice police man cropsy asked me to pay a fine, fair enough, i messed about for a bit and left a short while later, i came back the other day, no UF1 and around £700 in my account

how do you explain that?

i look forward to you reply
Ok so you randomly lose a car? That's not true.

Nothing is random, it is all driver error, or can be a server problem if it crashes while you are out on the track.

If you want to explain this so called "randomness", mention it to the makers of this, I am sure they'd get a good laugh. Because you're not the only one that likes to blame the system for losing cars and money.

I can't explain any of your losses because I have no idea what happened after Cropsy gave you a fine. Did you rob the bank and get busted? Did you leave the server while still on the track? Do you know how much money you had prior to paying the fine, and after? It's so easy to manage your cars and money if you know what you're doing, and saying it is random from losses is just funny.

You cannot pit, spectate or leave the server while on the track or else you will lose your car and a portion of your cash. This is widely noted. You have to pit INSIDE the main pits garage stalls (cant use the abandoned pit stalls). Also. If you run into a track marshall you get auto spectated and get fined, plus lose your car. The same applies to a restricted area.

There are many other things that it could be, but it definitely isn't "random".... you lose things for a reason.
Quote from Tweaker :Ok so you randomly lose a car? That's not true.

Nothing is random, it is all driver error, or can be a server problem if it crashes while you are out on the track.

If you want to explain this so called "randomness", mention it to the makers of this, I am sure they'd get a good laugh. Because you're not the only one that likes to blame the system for losing cars and money.

I can't explain any of your losses because I have no idea what happened after Cropsy gave you a fine. Did you rob the bank and get busted? Did you leave the server while still on the track? Do you know how much money you had prior to paying the fine, and after? It's so easy to manage your cars and money if you know what you're doing, and saying it is random from losses is just funny.

You cannot pit, spectate or leave the server while on the track or else you will lose your car and a portion of your cash. This is widely noted. You have to pit INSIDE the main pits garage stalls (cant use the abandoned pit stalls). Also. If you run into a track marshall you get auto spectated and get fined, plus lose your car. The same applies to a restricted area.

There are many other things that it could be, but it definitely isn't "random".... you lose things for a reason.

i was fined for driving the roundabout the wrong way, it was only £250 the cars suspension and steering were shagged anyway so i was struggling to get the thing back to the pits.

dont bust a gut over it, i`m not
you stick up for the server to much, get out there in the real world with a real car, it was fun while it lasted, but i couldnt spend all my spare time driving around a fake set of "streets" in the hope of sumhow getting a faster car to drive around the same "streets" LOL
To each their own...
Most people online at the server can easily spend hours there - including myself
Quote from Chris P :To each their own...
Most people online at the server can easily spend hours there - including myself

Me too scarily, a good few hours of my chritmas eve were driven away in the server
This is strange.. The host just told us to pit and spectate real quickly, and it's been five minutes and nothing has happened yet.
Hopefully, the CLIS will be restarted now, but all this morning i've had problems with commands(they won't show up), and now SUDDENLY my FZR is gone! And to anyone who thinks this is also "random" or that I was so stupid to press shift+s, were several guys that have lost our FZR... So something is strange with the serverillepall
Yeah but that isn't 'random', that's just expected when the server runs into a loop and needs to be restarted. I think the server needs a break and these loops and memory issues need to be solved.
ok!

CLC's new server opens Saturday the 16th @ 20:00 GMT
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG