The online racing simulator
Omg Server 1 and 2 crashed just now. I lost my XFR.
something is definately wrong for me...on server 1 i cant get any money anymore...the commands like !cash and stuff are not working...
i own an UF1+LX6...i sold my FXO to get the lx6 then i just didnt get any money anymore...so i tried a reconnect...then i coulnd use any commands anymore but i could use the LX6+UF1

now when i go to server 2 the commands are workin...but i only have an UF1+FXO there and just like 13.XXX€ oO so thats everything before i bought the LX6....

something is definately going wrong here
yea because the servers crashed like 10 times today, leaving almost no one with a car to drive
FYI, Franky500 just rebooted both server a little bit ago (evening US time) so all should be well now.
Lol I feel so lucky. I lost my Rb4 around lunch then my UF1. Then when I came back on tonight I got my cars back. I sold em though and bought LX4.
aye and not a very good driver to boot in the Lx4 are ya buddy lol Its KnightStalker btw.
now this is ****ed up guys if u cant get your officers/cadets obey to rules then i wont ever connect to that server again...
i drove with my lx6 into the bank came out and some cadet/officer flokke11 or something like that was his name he totaly wrecked my car up and according the rules cops are not allowed to ram u!!!! then i damn lost the lx6 to this shit so 30000€

thank u to whoever that guy was...like i said...if u dont get your officer/cops obey the official rules from the website then im definately done with this server.

also very funny when u ask the cops something or tell them to stop crashin u out...u either get no answer or they kick u whatever...
There's not officer flokke11 iirc, must have been a cadet. And how can you 'lose' your lx6 by wrecking it?
If you rob the bank, it doesn't matter if a cop/cadet rams you or just stops you, you will lose your car. So, the issue that the cadet rammed you is mute.
If there's no officer by that name then there's something you aren't telling us. A cadet cannot bust you from robbing the bank. Also, why not talk to the officer(s) who opened the bank?

One more thing... please use our own forum for complaints/suggestions and having proof (mpr, screenshots) will help you with your case.
the cadet wrecked my car (nearly lost it to the restricted area) and when i landed i wasnt even able to move so the police just busted me....and how can i get onto the forum when there is nowhere a workin link anywhere....

edit: finaly the forum link from page 1 works
why allow crooked cops that extort money?just ruined the game for me stupid idiots
I just had my car taken away by Officer ZAK because he was sideways on the road and when I stopped a guy hit me from behind and into him.

Officer ZAK and Officer MaxH refused to make it right and threatend to ban me if I didn't stop pleading my case.

I spent so much time trying to get that car, it's really ruined the experience for me to be bullied by the people who are supposed to keep the peace instead of causing crap. I used to think this was a fun and community driven app but like always, a few bad apples have ruined it for the rest.
Took my first drive on CLC tonight and found it brilliant, relaxed fun with no problems Even the cop didn't mind me overtaking him
lamb, you should have saved the replay and posted it up.
We appreciate all the opinions given, but please post complaints on our own forum, because this topic is more of a discussion place.

Another thing... if you have a complaint about anyone, please provide proof, because without it we aren't able to do anything!
Obviously if many people complain about one person things would be different, but it's not easy if people say one thing and expect us to take their word for it.

Hope you all still enjoy the experience!
How come the servers never save my cars?
read the instructions at the website

www.maxheadroom.nu/clc

(you have to drive into a pit garage to leave or spectate)
Quote from AJ259 :why allow crooked cops that extort money?just ruined the game for me stupid idiots

And your proof of this extortion money is??????

Without proof, statements mean nothing. You will eventually learn this later in life as an adult....
i tried to like it, i really did, but after losing cars even though i was in a garage when leaving, being hit and ended up in a marshall zone through no fault of my own, etc etc, i decided it was complete shite

i would rather drive my own car on the bloody M25 in rush hour, then mess about with that server again TBH
Quote from Sticky-Micky :i tried to like it, i really did, but after losing cars even though i was in a garage when leaving, being hit and ended up in a marshall zone through no fault of my own, etc etc, i decided it was complete shite

i would rather drive my own car on the bloody M25 in rush hour, then mess about with that server again TBH

Im starting to feel that way too.
lmao i only need proof if i really cared .but i think there are too many idiots and jerks playing this silly mod.illepall
I lost my XRT 5 times in that server, 4 times from server connection problems, and the last time from zak_mull ramming me into a restricted zone, I guess that's enough in that server :/
Omg people are still complaining.... Ive lost 13UF1's 5XRT's 4FXO's 3RB4's 1FZ5 6LX4's and 1 XFR... Just get over it.... In the game there is NO INSURANCE... If you crash in real life without insurance and total your chances are no one is going to pay you.... With the disconnecting problems don't blame the server blame ur PC or ur Connection... It's not the servers fault... About people ramming eachother... Sometimes you guys are probly playing around then it gets violent leading into a loss car.... So none of it is the SERVER"S FAULT.... its probly your fault or someone elses... Stop whining about your loss cars... You'll drive ur way back to that car again...
Btoryo, Steve's situation is much more complex than people losing their cars like the usual.... Zak is taken care of now. He was an officer oddly enough.

I've lost 2 XFR's, I don't care

CLC's new server opens Saturday the 16th @ 20:00 GMT
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG