The online racing simulator
doesn't really matter to me, all it does it put me back on the task of my school oration. I have to say that i do love the idea, i can't wait to get in and get some nice cars.
Is the server meant to have 13 slots (was 23 earlier) with 14 connections?
lol ya. its pritty popular i cat even get in always full!!!!

need to make a few of them i think hehe

ps: the server is at 16/13 btw hahaha
Sorry, we had to do some thinking. Less people, restarts etc., but hopefully the new version of CLIS (already ) will fix the problems.
Seems the server has crashed again
Quote from Chris P :Sorry, we had to do some thinking. Less people, restarts etc., but hopefully the new version of CLIS (already ) will fix the problems.

So is that it for tonight? Are the issues server realated or because of CLIS?

Great idea anyway can't wait until its fixed

EDIT- I guess not its pack as a (full ) 23 slot server.
Yes. It all seems to work fine now!
Quote from Chris P :Yes. It all seems to work fine now!

I have to say, Congrats big time! this is so great. cant wait till you guys start adding many quests
After few birth problems Monk coded new version of CLIS on the fly, i just compiled, restarted and voala, full server and everything works like a charm. Monk is the one!

Thanks to all people who gave their talents, time and hearts to this idea. It was beautiful adventure eventhough it took about 10 times longer than I expected in my most skeptic guess.
Thanks MaxH, for your trust, understanding and your fat internet line for the host.
Thanks Ran, for your gamesome fresh thinking and tons of sweet ideas from the beginning.
Thanks Chris, for making my babelling sound like the decent English and doing the best PR for the project I have ever seen.
Thanks Raz, for writing our awesome Road safety rules and bringing the Police gang which redefines the term team-work.
Thanks Cropsy, countless unpatient kids went away with your kind advices already - if I will born again, want you as my dad.
Hey Spidstax, thank you for this genial name - Caribbean Cruise.
Supaman, your cars specs are nowhere else to be found, still.
Tristan thank you for your cheering words during the project development.
N2O, gear, good old days with only you and me on testing server.
Smorg, Zeeall, without you I never would guess how crazy things I can expect from our players.
DoN, your Carl movies were the kick in my ass when I was losing interest in this.
And Jenny, thank you for allowance to become my beautiful inspiration.:lovies3d:

I hope I speak on behalf of all these people when I say, that we dedicated our effort to Scawen Roberts, Eric Bailey, Victor van Vlaardingen. For the best game ever.
:bowdown:
...and also, thanx RAYfighter for the awesome design on our caribbean-page.
3 cheers...

Hip Hip - Hooray!
Hip Hip - Hooray!
Hip Hip - Hooray!

My God can we all be sad bastards, or what? :P
Congrats CLC, CLT, CLEC you guys did an excelent job, im proud of you, Ray, you did it, you redefined LFS well done mate . \o/
The server had crashed not too long ago, people lost their cars, their money and wasted a buttload of time on this.....

And now some commands wont work, people cannot buy anything, etc etc. It's a mess.

BTW, you need to leave a link to your forum somewhere on your site. AND you need to give more information on the site, so many things are vague, and when people ask questions on the server, others get really angry and give a link to your website which doesn't answer any questions..... lol
server crashed again. commands stopped working. but i stil think it is excellent for chilling out. onyl one thing, since i upgraded to test patch u32, i cant get the bassloop and siren sounds anymore, even if i copy them into snd folder. any ideas?
The server didn't crash, they shut it down momentarily. They are trying to figure it out.

The sounds wont work in U32 anymore because the /snd folder is obsolete. THere is now a SOUNDS folder with WAV files instead of RAW sound files.
Is the money working?

Didn't work here yesterday...
It's full
Quote from Tweaker :The server didn't crash, they shut it down momentarily. They are trying to figure it out.

The sounds wont work in U32 anymore because the /snd folder is obsolete. THere is now a SOUNDS folder with WAV files instead of RAW sound files.

thank you
This is driving me nuts! I've been trying to get in for 30 minutes now.
that server is really popular, last night i left and treid to rejoin straight away but someone got in instead of me. so the demand must be high.
I'm sick of this! Some people have been in this server for hours, and I can't get in! Give other people a chance for god's sake.

I want to blow something up now :mad:
You could just race too... :/

I have 3 tests next week... :/
So... wait a week, and they will not be as full as now (hopefully)
ahhhh man i was waitin like 45 mins, got in and 3 mins later the server crashes :@
i like that server, shame it crashed again , back up and full!!

question: 1.) will this be available as a mod for other server hosts?
Question: 2.) why not increase the slots to 23 ?
man ive lost 3 FXOs cos it keeps crashin :S

CLC's new server opens Saturday the 16th @ 20:00 GMT
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG