The online racing simulator
I strongly recommend everyone has a proper look at the rules and commands. It'll save yourselves and us admins a lot of grief.

Another thing: There's no point asking admins for money... you won't get it.
Can u monee me pls cant marry u wivout it
Quote from Becky Rose :Can u monee me pls cant marry u wivout it

Hush Becky!

However, Chris is right, it's pointless to ask admins for money. They get just €4000 for a start as anyone else. The main idea is to keep it balanced and fair.
I see that the advertising the server on LFS Forums is working out well, I reckon its the most important event for the CLC, lets hope every admin can make it, by the way since on topic, where is Gav?
got another question:

how much policemen are there on the server?
how can one apply for being a member of police?

Thanks in advance for your answers
You can be a cop just as before by putting COP in front of your name, if I am corrent you do not need to apply just yet. There are currently about 4 or 5 cops that are in the servers database. If I am wrong please Ray or Chris corrent me.
Quote from xWolFx :You can be a cop just as before by putting COP in front of your name, if I am corrent you do not need to apply just yet. There are currently about 4 or 5 cops that are in the servers database. If I am wrong please Ray or Chris corrent me.

Sorry thats not the case. As chief police officer of Carribean Cruise, let me be the one to notify you all. So far we have a well trained Police Unit, which can handle initial traffic but as traffic grows out of hand we will be recruiting other police officers. This will be done by an in game test.(Details will be released further). NO one is to place COP name unless he is authorised to do so, failure to respect this will be dealt with accordingly. I hope this clarifies things.
^^^ yo its little RAZUUUUUUUUUU! i demand a good cop chase tomorrow or i shall personally rape you so hard its gonna make the ipswich rapist seem like barney the dinosaur...

yeh i hope i can get a place tomorrow when it opens. should be good fun with loads of people on it.

anyways, big shout to the CLC lot and all the testers for making this one hell of a server!
Unfortunately that is indeed an edited image. For now we have to use the hazard warning lights and police siren (additional download).
Quote from Razvan :Sorry thats not the case. As chief police officer of Carribean Cruise, let me be the one to notify you all. So far we have a well trained Police Unit, which can handle initial traffic but as traffic grows out of hand we will be recruiting other police officers. This will be done by an in game test.(Details will be released further). NO one is to place COP name unless he is authorised to do so, failure to respect this will be dealt with accordingly. I hope this clarifies things.

Auto-spec of a player who adds "COP" (or "Officer" in the future) to his nick and who is not a member of the Police group, is very high on my ToDo list. And only system admins and our Chief Police Officer can add a new player to Police group.
Admins will spec manually for now.
Sounds interesting, righto big day today, making sure I have nothing to do in the evening, although I might be occupied for a short amount of time. I would also mension that I will not be staying more than one hour, so from 8-9pm is my limit. See you people there.
i think il have to look on this server tonight if theres a free slot. and start saving for an lx. lol
Quote from ajp71 :Sounds like a really cool idea, one question though, are the police lights in this screen part of the insim app or are they just a photoshop effect?

http://www.maxheadroom.nu/clc/ ... screenshots/CLC-siren.jpg

Too bad it isn't really ingame that siren , would love too if it was (Maybe a tip for Becky-Rose or someone els to try and make it possible, so you can select it at setup if its on or of , just like the roof on a lx4.. )

@About-Server:

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooh.. It's going to be WAY too much crowded now ( too much people know it now to keep between the player limit ) , unless you put the playerlimit higher
just one thing? can we sell cars second hand by anychance?

EDIT: oooooooooooooooh 1 hour left!!
Yep. If you sell a car you'll get 70% of it's new price back.
Example: UF1 new = 2500
Second hand = 70% * 2500 = 1750
Quote from Chris P :Yep. If you sell a car you'll get 70% of it's new price back.
Example: UF1 new = 2500
Second hand = 70% * 2500 = 1750

hehe so can we buy second hand cars??
No, there's no way to save a car's damage. So we've stuck to buying new cars only.
Hey, its 8 o'clock PM UTC
The server was there for a minute - now it's gone ???

Not everyone can connect at once, but it was up and running.
However, MS Updates messed something up. We've had to restart it, but it should be there again soon.
Ah, that's why it's gone
jesus that servers busy
bin tryin to get on for ages
won't be able to get in for a few hours i think. Says that 23 of the fifteen slots are filled. Not a good sign if you want to enter
Yeah, sorry, we're trying to sort the problems as we speak.

CLC's new server opens Saturday the 16th @ 20:00 GMT
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG