The online racing simulator
How about daytona prototype cars?
Quote from Vain :I wouldn't like to see new cars, but I'd like to see the different cars in each class (for example RB4 and XRT) more equal in performance.
Every car should still have it's small advantage, but in a league over all tracks they should be quite equal.
That way we wouldn't always race with a complete field of the same cars, but have a mixture of the cars in one class. The only class where this is already possible is the FZR-class.

/signed. I'd like to see a race with 5-6 different cars, makes it so much more realistic for my understanding. Adding a Porsche 911 GT2 (or maybe RSR) would be damn cool, also Audi RS6 or RS-based GTR versions would be very nice to see.

Classes are enough in the game, but having more options in each class would make the game way more 'complete'.

/edit: This is more of a S2 wish than S3 to be honest.
Further development of the street cars would be nice. An old school V8 with equivalent power to the FZ5 but a healthy two tonnes of iron should make it competitive with the XRT (Plus the drifters would love it)(Let's call it the XR V8). And to contrast it the XF GTX, the 4wd 1800 dohc turbo big brother of the GTi, nimble and quick (Plus the rally fans would love it).
Adding more extreme comparative advantages to cars of the same class will promote lots of overtaking, and allowing different cars an opportunity depending on the track.

Edit; I called it the street class, but really it's the TBO class. That name would have to change if we had a V8, though.

Edit2; I have tried the V8 with tweak on S1. I tried two laps with my XRT on Blackwood, got 1:36.8x on the second lap, and left it at that. After about ten laps with the XR8 (Abbrv, hint on car specs) , I had a best of 1:38.6x. To be fair, the XRT has had a lot more time put into it's setup, and I know I could have got a second faster than that if I learnt the braking points better, I think they're about equal.
Astra = repmobile
206 = designed soley for young girls to get to Boots and back
Clio = see 206
Hummer H2 = Made for people with very very small penises, or (if female) lesbians.
Quote from tristancliffe :Hummer H2 = Made for people with very very small penises

Rumour is, that this also counts for roadster-drivers... now, which car do you drive again? j/k

Agree that especially the hummer should not be in LsF. And for the others, I find that the XF Gti is somewhat underpowered, so by introducing cars with similar weight and less bhp probably won't get me excited. Especially because they would only be look-alikes but (with a 99,7321 % chance) not licensed models...

Another thing would be LM-like prototype cars.
Dodge Charger!

And F1.
Quote from mrodgers :
I'll second the AC Cobra. This car is a must in any racing sim!!! It is almost everyone's dream car.

There are people who live outside america you know :rolleyes:
Quote from Darkone55 :Dodge Charger!

YES!!!

A few V8 cars would be really nice, and not just a forumla V8. I love this game to bits, but almost every fast car is turbo charged, a few N/A fast cars would be nice.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Agree that especially the hummer should not be in LsF.

what about the original hummer and a trial offrad track ? so youll have to manually lock the diffs ... use the grears properly etc
A proper off roading track in the woods with a few off roaders, unlikely, but could be massive fun.
Quote from joshdifabio :There are people who live outside america you know :rolleyes:

Well, it is a British car!
#37 - th84
:ices_rofl
Quote from Shotglass :what about the original hummer and a trial offrad track ? so youll have to manually lock the diffs ... use the grears properly etc

I don't say it wouldn't be fun... But if we have, at any point in time, a 6,400 lbs monster which basically can just go straight on racetracks, I suppose the wreckers would have a new favourite toy...
I'd like to see the 'Pea' from the recent Birds Eye adverts on British TV!
Quote from Shotglass :what about the original hummer and a trial offrad track ? so youll have to manually lock the diffs ... use the grears properly etc

Well the original one is no fast car, just full of low-end torque, purely for low-speed offroading.

I would prefer a stadium/competition truck more than anything, those are true offroading machines that have high speed .

http://www.toyota.com/motorsports/offroad/specs.html
I think that cars of similar speeds are more important than adding F1 or rally cars. What about a Copper 500 to rival the MRT?
Quote from ColeusRattus :I don't say it wouldn't be fun... But if we have, at any point in time, a 6,400 lbs monster which basically can just go straight on racetracks, I suppose the wreckers would have a new favourite toy...

thats why proper servers dont allow to use all cars

Quote from Tweaker :Well the original one is no fast car, just full of low-end torque, purely for low-speed offroading.

i know ... thats what trial is all about ... guess that form of motorsport isnt popular at all in the us

Quote :I would prefer a stadium/competition truck more than anything, those are true offroading machines that have high speed .

http://www.toyota.com/motorsports/offroad/specs.html

pretty nice ... but id rather go for a buggy ... the kind you see in the baja rally events
Quote from ColeusRattus :can just go straight on racetracks

And up 45+ degree angles!
I wouldnt mind seeing a Mosler GT car (MT900R)
Quote from Tweaker :There we go!

Yes, stadium or baja tracks indeed would be SWEET!!. Maybe a small little sand buggy with nice suspension

OMG... I would love this
Quote from Vain :And a last word:
The cars will never and shouldn't be the same. They should all still have their specific characters. But it would be nice to see those cars with different advantages race against each other in a head-to-head race. I want the advantages and disadvantages to outwheight each other so we can have very close races.

Vain

I think you will find some of this in tomorrows Traffic Lemans....
12 hour race with XF GTI, FXO, RB4, XF GTR and UF GTR.
This one...
Attached images
promodel4.jpg
Quote from Shotglass :i know ... thats what trial is all about ... guess that form of motorsport isnt popular at all in the us

Ahh no way, offroading (cars & bikes) is probably the second most popular motorsport under Nascar here in the US!
Quote from Tweaker :Ahh no way, offroading (cars & bikes) is probably the second most popular motorsport under Nascar here in the US!

yes but if im not mistaken its mostly the faster dakar/baja kind ... not the slow trial type of offroad events with huge 8 axle trucks and such

while were talking offroad ... island type jeep trial would be awesome too you just cant beat the thill of speeding up an almost vertical hill while aiming to stay between two markers on the ledge
How about cars based on these two aussie V8's .... that would be sweet

VEHICLE: Holden Racing Team Holden VZ
(Something like a VZ-GTS for live for speed)
ENGINE: Holden Motorsport 5.0 litre fuel injected V8.
POWER (EST): 620 + BHP at 7,500 RPM
GEARBOX: 6-speed
DIFFERENTIAL: Motive 9”
SUSPENSION: Front: Holden Racing Team developed – Double wishbone designed for racing with adjustable camber. Cockpit
adjustable front roll bar
SUSPENSION: Rear: Holden Racing Team developed - Location by fourlink parallel arms and Watts link. Cockpit adjustable
rear anti roll bar.
DAMPERS: Penske coil over shock absorbers, also 4-way adjustable gas filled.
BRAKES: Four wheel ventilated discs: 375mm front; 340mm rear. Alcon 6-piston front calipers and 4-piston rear. Cockpit adjustable front to rear bias
WHEELS: O.Z wheels 17 inch by 11-inch magnesium alloy
FUEL CAPACITY: 120Litre capacity with safety bladder.
Siamese dry brake refuelling system: 5.5 MPG
VEHICLE WEIGHT: 1355kg
TOP SPEED: 298kph (185mph), 0-100kph: 4.0 seconds

VEHICLE: Stone Brothers Racing Ford BA Falcon
(Maybe call it a XB-GT)
ENGINE: Stone Brothers Racing developed 5.0 litre V8 Ford
with SVO cylinder iron block and aluminium heads.
Category control MoTec engine management control system.
POWER (EST): 620 + BHP & 455 ft lbs torque.
Limited to maximum 7,500 RPM & 10:1 compression ratio
GEARBOX: 6-speed Holinger gearbox - Australian made
DIFFERENTIAL: Ford 9 inch crownwheel and pinion.
Ratio per regulations and circuits 3:7, 3:5, 3:25.
SUSPENSION: Front: Stone Brothers Racing developed double wishbone suspension with adjustable damper and cockpit adjustable
front anti roll bar.
SUSPENSION: Rear: Stone Brothers Racing 4 link rear suspension with adjustable watts link, coil over adjustable rear dampers with cockpit
adjustable rear anti roll bar.
BRAKES: Front: Brembo Monobloc 6 piston calipers, Brembo Disc 360 by 35mm
BRAKES: Rear: Brembo Monobloc 4 piston calipers, Brembo Disc 330 by 28mm
WHEELS: O.Z wheels 17 inch by 12 inch
FUEL CAPACITY: 120L
VEHICLE WEIGHT: 1355kg
TOP SPEED: 298kph (185mph), 0-100kph: 4.0 seconds

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG