The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
And once again im not all that happy with it, but i hope you are
Attached images
Ahhh4.jpg
its good, looks like an old film. i think i know what up with the screenshots, all the objects are flashing when a drive
Quote from (-Mark-) :Hmm, my pics are ok untill i upload them..

Try this one

awesome pix

here!!!
thank me later

wow... truly amazing noob...
Anyone fancy doing anything with this pic I took of the top three from the end of the last LFS GT races in the 2nd class GTR's (might make a good background)

pic is 1680x1050 16/10
Attached images
Top3slow.jpg
Could someone make some changes to this screens i took, some of you make some screenshots look like the real thing
Attached images
LFS 2006-10-19 04-41-06-07.jpg
LFS 2006-10-19 04-41-21-32.jpg
LFS 2006-10-19 04-43-20-45.jpg
Quote from Pinto_PT :Could someone make some changes to this screens i took, some of you make some screenshots look like the real thing

could u try making the quality of the pictures better. i'd really like to edit those. try pasting in photoshop or somwhere else but paint
Quote from d6nn :could u try making the quality of the pictures better. i'd really like to edit those. try pasting in photoshop or somwhere else but paint

I took these shots using fraps @ 1024x768x32 with AAx8 AFx4, but hi can try to max the settings and took them in 1600x1200x32.
I only need to catch the same time :P

Phil, go ahead and edit it!
Can someone make these look cool? looking for a nice desktop pic
Attached images
fz5.jpg
drifting.jpg
gave one a try
Attached images
fz5 copy.jpg
fz50
Heres my try
Attached images
fz5 PS.jpg
Quote from Phill :^ LFS 2006-10-19 04-43-20-45.jpg does have ALOT of dynamic energy! I'd love to edit it!

Nice one I tried to make it into a more cartoon car but I just can't work with photoshop getting crazy of those tutorials!
anybody help me out on this please? I would like a beautiful wallpaper
id tried, just a quicke..
Attached images
squidhead edit.jpg
Wow! thanks a lot... that was quick
one request...could you please tweak the brigtness/contrast to get a bit more realistic colour balance?
nice pic, could do with some AA/AF though
here, i think its better
Attached images
squidhead edit2.jpg
NICE! Thank you!
Here are the same shots at a higher res, i hope now someone could edit them

d6nn??
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg
Untitled-6.jpg
How's my edit?
Attached images
Untitled-4_edited.jpg
Quote from Pinto_PT :Here are the same shots at a higher res, i hope now someone could edit them

d6nn??

Had a crack.
Attached images
EDITUntitled-6.jpg

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG