The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Hello,

There are many users on a cruise server right now who are having problems with LFSLazy. It keeps closing.

I'm having this problem also.

Can someone help us?

Thanks in advance!

Regards, i-love-cruise
some enb's make it crash.
Hello,

Thanks for your answer asyed.

I don't have any ENB installed.

It look likes the problem is solved.

Could it be something with the layout on the server?

Thanks in advance!

Regards, i-love-cruise
Could anyone please provide a replay when that happened?
That's strange, I'm 95% of my time on TC CityDriving and I never experimented crashes.
Before July 23 it never happened.
Thank you very much! Thumbs up

The update is installed.

Regards, i-love-cruise
Hello, i have a problem. When im starting lfs i've got crash from LfsLazy "stats v2 file corrupt" or smth like that. I tried to delete that corrupted file and run lfs again, and i got "error1"(look below) then i've deleted hosts file too and another error popped up after starting lfs (Error2) .
I don't know if this is connected with my problem, but before that, i had issue with not working logitech profiler binds in lfs. After restarting lfs i couldn't use my driver settings because it was saying that it can't load file [driver_name]. Then i set up new driver profile in lfs with same name as old one, and binds were working again and everything, but lfslazy crashed. Yeah im pretty sure it is connected but i don't know how to fix that. And i don't want to lose my splits and stats in lfslazy. PLOX HALP Smile

Error1:

Error2:
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :You are right Thumbs up I'll make it looped.
I just quickly c/p code from handbrake and modified it, so that this database crash isn't the only thing in new update Tongue

Rest of questions I'll answer after I take some sleep Smile

Any news? Big grin
News is that Im on vacation and will be back next week Wink
Enjoy your vacation. Sorry for insisting. Thumbs up
Quote from Razor1373 :Hello, i have a problem. When im starting lfs i've got crash from LfsLazy "stats v2 file corrupt" or smth like that. I tried to delete that corrupted file and run lfs again, and i got "error1"(look below) then i've deleted hosts file too and another error popped up after starting lfs (Error2) .
I don't know if this is connected with my problem, but before that, i had issue with not working logitech profiler binds in lfs. After restarting lfs i couldn't use my driver settings because it was saying that it can't load file [driver_name]. Then i set up new driver profile in lfs with same name as old one, and binds were working again and everything, but lfslazy crashed. Yeah im pretty sure it is connected but i don't know how to fix that. And i don't want to lose my splits and stats in lfslazy. PLOX HALP Smile

Error1:

Error2:

Same problem as razor, fixed by deleting all files in lfslazy folder. Daniel plz fix after vacation. Btw all other apps on pc run fine, hard drive is not corrupted or anything
2.5 years, so beautiful that failed
A bit offtopic: when is the version which supports 0.6P3 coming out? I would need Lazy this evening Tongue
Quote from MandulAA :A bit offtopic: when is the version which supports 0.6P3 coming out? I would need Lazy this evening Tongue

Not offtopic Smile
Update is now available Wink
Thanks for the update!
The looped shift sound is good but it's not exactly looped, there's a silence between the loop.
0.6p5 update?
Quote from asyed :0.6p5 update?

+1
Also, your username seems familiar. Were you on the old Rigs of Rods forums?
updated Big grin
Hi, is it possible to know what IS_BTN ClickID's you're using for Lazy ? The reason is that I'm running another local InSim and some of my InSim buttons's clickids seems to match yours. which ended up having some of my buttons deleted when IS_BFNs are sent.
Quote from racerss :Hi, is it possible to know what IS_BTN ClickID's you're using for Lazy ? The reason is that I'm running another local InSim and some of my InSim buttons's clickids seems to match yours. which ended up having some of my buttons deleted when IS_BFNs are sent.

Pretty much whole range. In normal race situation IDs<40 are used for gadgets and splits, higher ones only when you activate some menu. However this isn't the same for example in entry screen or garage ... For normal function of LFSLazy whole range is required.

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG