The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
I have a BUG in version 64 (LFS 0.6K, Win XP)
the light does not turn on after the car reset
Sugestion
drive real car or lfs car without lazy 100 kmh and turn off engine, on speedometer not 0
lazy show 0
If that's dash addon related, open dash editor (/o dash) and look in the first tab, "speedo" should be on ENGINE ON set it to ALWAYS
Quote from Draggo :I have a BUG in version 64 (LFS 0.6K, Win XP)
the light does not turn on after the car reset

Noted, thanks! Now I don't always force lights to be on, but simply turn them on on race restart and pits leave...

Quote from VicaNo :Sugestion
drive real car or lfs car without lazy 100 kmh and turn off engine, on speedometer not 0
lazy show 0

As vortech said that is left to gauge designer as a choice. But in fact any car I drove (2000+) behaves exactly like that. When you kill the ignition speedo will go to zero, no need to pull out key... I can show you a video Wink
I have a little request for dashboard. Could we have those indicators (shift up, traction control, etc) unlimited size? So I could make the whole dashboard to shine with some color. Not so importan, but would be nice to have Smile

Also after u added "friend suggestions", I think it would also be cool to have "Recent servers" at the servers page (at the very bottom of the list). Because I am always too lazy to look up a server to add after I raced there Wink

Thanks for everything you've done so far Thumbs up
Quote from vitaly_m :I have a little request for dashboard. Could we have those indicators (shift up, traction control, etc) unlimited size? So I could make the whole dashboard to shine with some color. Not so importan, but would be nice to have Smile

Recently I got a request on PM to make it use special background texture when lights are on. Your suggestion is like a step above this. Big grin

This could be easily done by allowing 256x256 textures for all indicators. However if we only do this for lights I'd prefer to have a separate background_lights.png or so.

Quote from vitaly_m :
Also after u added "friend suggestions", I think it would also be cool to have "Recent servers" at the servers page (at the very bottom of the list). Because I am always too lazy to look up a server to add after I raced there Wink

At the moment you can do this by sorting them by "Last online", but I understand many are to lazy to make two clicks. I'll see how much button IDs is free to maybe add some more Smile
Quote from vitaly_m :
Thanks for everything you've done so far Thumbs up

Lazy is my joy Wink
Attached images
1.JPG
Hello, i have a problem with my LFSLazy. When i want to use Dashboard, first time i don't have the dashboard :/ I used the command "/o dash" then i clicked on Reload. It works but at gauges, text, indicators and linear gauge X and Y are 0 Frown
EDIT: Sorry for my bad english.
Quote :i want to use Dashboard, first time i don't have the dashboard

-Launch LFSLazy or LFS itself (same result with dialogue box).

-Is the Dashboard feature (left column) enabled?

edit: just in case, when in-game, open the editor (/o dash) & click open folder (upper right) and check if there is a [car name].cfg before you enable dashboard.

Last point, do you use the ones embedded with Lazy?
I seem to have an issue with updating LFSLazy.
I ran LFS and after LFSLazy started up, I got a notification that "Lazy - LFSLazy update is available BUILD 66". OK, I update it, but after I supposedly update it, the update window comes back up saying that BUILD 66 is available. I don't understand why the update didn't apply and I'm still on BUILD 65, even though I've "updated" a dozen times.
I confirm Rosewood's issue.
Same issue here.
My bad!
Update once more and it should be all fine.
Yup!
Now it works! Big grin
Thanks a dozen, Danijel Tilt
I am getting this error when trying to start LFS Lazy.

/e problem solved, thanks to 1303s_vortech
Quote from 1303s_vortech :Delete LFSLazy.hosts in "[LFSDIR]\LFSLazy\" and try again.

Attached images
Clipboard02.jpg
Delete LFSLazy.hosts in "[LFSDIR]\LFSLazy\" and try again.

e: no worries, this has been asked a few times already Wink.
would it be possible to integrated a rev bouncer in lfslazy and make it dashboard compatible?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :[...]Well, thing is pretty obvious, it bounces your rpm by killing ignition. You can select that dashboard backlight is trigger by lights rather than ignition, to prevent flickering light. In that case also calibration on start lose its purpose. I'm afraid there is not much I can do Frown

As you can read, the way the rev bouncer mod works in lfs, it would be hard.
my point is to add an toggleable exception to the speedo going back to 0 on rev bounce (ignition), that only is activated exactly when it is bouncing.
To make it work with rev-bouncer

Type /o dash :

-Brightness low by lights (set to 255)
-every used gauge needles, texts, indicators, linear gauges to ALWAYS
-disable Calibration on start if needed
Doing so for XRG-XRT (and also RB4) is not possible (yet).

To be honest, there is a way. I guess you know that we cannot discuss about it here but you certainly got it Looking, eh?.

On a side note, I did some experiments with S2000 (same base as already released XFR's) for LX4 - LX6 some time ago. There were only rough tests so don't expect a miracle too soon. Schwitz
Quote from 1303s_vortech :Doing so for XRG-XRT (and also RB4) is not possible (yet).

There is a way but I guess you know that we cannot discuss about it here.

Thanks and it's very bad Frown Digital gauges for XRG will be great.
Quote from 1303s_vortech :To make it work with rev-bouncer

Type /o dash :

-Brightness low by lights (set to 255)
-every used gauge needles, texts, indicators, linear gauges to ALWAYS
-disable Calibration on start if needed

I mean like, to make it so it works without the thing in always, maybe a new setting known as "REVBOUNCE".
Setting everything to always kinda ruins the atmosphere for me.
0.6M2 Not yet supported? =/

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG