The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from Whiskey :
The answer is right there. If you create a server from the game, it's going to ask for an admin
password. Then you'll know what to write in LFSLazy settings Thumbs up

... or you can just click "read cfg"

Quote :And also in your tutorial is 2nd step "Extract it".There isnt anything for extract...it download only Lazy.exe....tahts all.Not any config file for budies,server or something like this...

Long time since I've updated this text Big grin But I will soon Smile
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
Quote from Whiskey :
The answer is right there. If you create a server from the game, it's going to ask for an admin
password. Then you'll know what to write in LFSLazy settings Thumbs up

... or you can just click "read cfg"

Never used your program, but that is a really handy feature Thumbs up
Nice features here and there huh Thumbs up

Would be nice to have Ctrl+S screenshot stuff working only when LFS is in focus, since it blocks a lot of applications "Save file" hotkey for me.

I'm on Windows 7.
Quote from vitaly_m :
Would be nice to have Ctrl+S screenshot stuff working only when LFS is in focus, since it blocks a lot of applications "Save file" hotkey for me.

I don't know how I missed that one Face -> palm Fixed now ...
I got problem with screenshot feature. It do not always make the correct images.
See attachments.
Attached images
2015-09-03 17-38-39.703.jpg
2015-09-03 15-29-04.500.jpg
2015-09-03 15-29-52.828.jpg
Are you still using Windows XP? I might have an idea what is happening, but not sure.
Yes i still using Windows XP.
Hello. I recently installed LFSLAZY for use new dashboard, but the screen have a lot of numbers . is possible to remove these numbers (in printscreen)?
Attached images
lazy.jpg
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :LFSLazy - LFSW stats, lap tracking, Setup Filter and more

What is this?
LFSLazy is a local insim application which can show various LFSW stats, buddies online, server list, Chat History, Gadgets (moveable with mouse;car data, lap comparison) and other info.
There are several other features such as Setup Filter and detailed Split Info (split, sector, speed)...

DOWNLOAD LFSLazy

Change Log

To run program follow these steps:
Quote :1.Dowload
2.Extract it
3.Start LFS (if you haven't already)
4.Type „/insim 29999“ in LFS (or whatever port you wish to use)
5.Run LFSLazy
6.Configuration window will first appear, enter port, adminpass and pubstats key there (if you aren't sure about any of fields click on „?“ button)
7.Click on Continue
8.If main LFSLazy window appear, you are good

Video previews:List of available LFSLazy dashboards. Note: most of these are already included in LFSLazy by default.

Use program at your own risk.

Questions, suggestions, bugs, ... ? Thumbs up

Can I make video ? about this thing and. were can i get lfs
lazy dashbord skin
Quote from Abone :Hello. I recently installed LFSLAZY for use new dashboard, but the screen have a lot of numbers . is possible to remove these numbers (in printscreen)?

Scroll down and choose gadget and right click the gadgets to remove them.
Quote from MohdAzylee :
Quote from Abone :Hello. I recently installed LFSLAZY for use new dashboard, but the screen have a lot of numbers . is possible to remove these numbers (in printscreen)?

Scroll down and choose gadget and right click the gadgets to remove them.

yesterday other guy help me with that, thanks anyway. Smile

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :LFSLazy - LFSW stats, lap tracking, Setup Filter and more

update insim code because "/insim 29999" dont work , i find how to install lazy in some websites and the insim code is "/insim=29999". nice work

As MohdAzylee said you can move and turn off gadgets in Edit mode. If you want to remove gadgets only temporary for printscreen purposes I suggest you using SHIFT+B which removes complete LFSLazy interface. Thumbs up

Quote from MohdAzylee :Can I make video ? about this thing and. were can i get lfs
lazy dashbord skin

Feel free to make a video about LFSLazy. Smile
Here you can find some Dashboards : LFSLazy - dashboards addons

Quote from Abone :update insim code because "/insim 29999" dont work , i find how to install lazy in some websites and the insim code is "/insim=29999". nice work

How do you mean that "/insim 29999" does not work? I just tested, both work. Shrug
Without the "=" works only when typed in-game afaik.

With "=" works from shortcut launch option, and in my case, from batch file which runs LFS and add-ons. Possibly from LFS's autoexec script too?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
How do you mean that "/insim 29999" does not work? I just tested, both work. Shrug

for some reason now works, my mistake for sure in first try . later i try "/insim=29999" and works , so i talk about it. my bad dude.

LFS LAZY give me a idea ( maybe not new for you) , you have sounds like ebrake and indicator... is possible in some moment you try add 2 more sounds like a brake and backfire ( synchronized by "gauges") ? i have some samples for that from other sims if you need for test. great work dude
Quote from Nilex :
With "=" works from shortcut launch option, and in my case, from batch file which runs LFS and add-ons. Possibly from LFS's autoexec script too?

How do you execute insim command from shortcut or batch? Shrug

Quote from Abone :my bad dude.

no problem Smile

Quote from Abone :
LFS LAZY give me a idea ( maybe not new for you) , you have sounds like ebrake and indicator... is possible in some moment you try add 2 more sounds like a brake and backfire ( synchronized by "gauges") ? i have some samples for that from other sims if you need for test. great work dude

I thought about that already, I would have implement it if I knew an easy way. Volume of that sounds should change according to car parameters. In fact as far as I know there is a program adding these sounds to LFS. Never used it, but I'm sure its great.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :

As MohdAzylee said you can move and turn off gadgets in Edit mode. If you want to remove gadgets only temporary for printscreen purposes I suggest you using SHIFT+B which removes complete LFSLazy interface. Thumbs up

Quote from MohdAzylee :Can I make video ? about this thing and. were can i get lfs
lazy dashbord skin

Feel free to make a video about LFSLazy. Smile
Here you can find some Dashboards : LFSLazy - dashboards addons

Quote from Abone :update insim code because "/insim 29999" dont work , i find how to install lazy in some websites and the insim code is "/insim=29999". nice work

thanks mate. !
I got problem
That makes the lfs lazy stop working. its the overlay i guess.
how to fix it with out removing the fraps overlay or the app.

heres the picture

http://imgur.com/gallery/ByuOrTz/new
As message says you can check Don't verify addresses in Options. Setting this option has one side effect. For example if yoz start Fraps first and then LFSLazy after which you exit Fraps your LFS will most likely crash.
in lfs or the fraps seems I don't know
or you mean remove the fraps overlay FPS
You can either remove Fraps or check an option Don't verify addresses in LFSLazy's Options as shown in attachment.
Attached images
Untitled.png
Oh ok it works.
thanks
I'm making the video
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
Quote from Nilex :

How do you execute insim command from shortcut or batch? Shrug

SHORTCUT (Target box)
"X:\FOLDER\TO\LFS\LFS.exe" /insim=29999

BITCH
start LFS.exe /insim=29999 (if .bat in same location as lfs.exe)
or
start /d"X:\FOLDER\TO\LFS" LFS.exe /insim=29999 (from wherever)

Thumbs up
-
(MohdAzylee) DELETED by MohdAzylee : nothing
Didn't know that, very interesting! Smile

I'm already thinking how to take advantage of this.
Couple of ideas:
  • If you start LFSLazy while LFS is not running, I could start LFS with opened InSim port and immediately connect LFSLazy to it. Of course there should be a question as "LFS is not running. Do you want to start it now?".
  • Another idea is an option to make a desktop shortcut "Start LFS with LFSLazy".
  • Or I could make most of first time configuration completely automated using this. In that case LFS would have to be closed upon first start and LFSLazy would start it with adeqaute InSim port, also in that case I can get 100% correct Admin Password from LFS's config. So there is on Pubstats Key to configure. But yeah, you would have to point where your LFS is installed, and it would not be ideal in all cases (for example if you don't want to restart LFS).
Definitely something to consider. Thumbs up
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
I thought about that already, I would have implement it if I knew an easy way. Volume of that sounds should change according to car parameters. In fact as far as I know there is a program adding these sounds to LFS. Never used it, but I'm sure its great.

is LFS car sound remixer i download it long time a go , thanks for remember me. sound doesn't change even if i change a view , works only in one car also, but im doing to some tricks like silence sound to put in lfs engines by default method and put dump valve in car sound remixer for example. Smile

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG