The online racing simulator
As of now it's under investigation and they have to give results of it before their round of 16 match, which is on saturday. I doubt he'll go away with it.
Rumors link Xavi to NYCFC... and apparently Lampard went under the media radar...
Attached images
preparetobedestroyed.jpg
Quote from przemek21061995 :Suarez suspended for 4 months + for 9 national team plays

4 months, especially from now, is crap. He was always going to miss the rest of the World Cup, and the fact that he'll be back playing again barely a quarter of the way into the next club season is ridiculous.
He probably won't even make it twelve months without doing it again. Maybe they should put that bitter tasting stuff on his opponents shoulders, that's what my folks did to get me to stop biting my nails.
Meh, could have been a better game for us, not many good chances. But our defence only let in one goal so I can't complain. Tim Howard has been outstanding this year

Steven Gerrard was lucky there
A spanish player took a nibble at his teammate's penis after a goal once, would not doubt it.
I think it will end up the otter way.
Hehe, I love how all international media are suddenly calling Belgium 'overrated'.
It was them in the first place who put the dark horse sticker on us, no Belgian ever said we were going to win the WC.
Still, we only conceded one goal so far (penalty), but lack of efficiency upfront means we haven't had any easy wins.

USA up next, good luck!
It should be a good match.
I feel so sorry for Chile, Brasil got lucky this time. :/
Quote from Fastwalker :Hehe, I love how all international media are suddenly calling Belgium 'overrated'.
It was them in the first place who put the dark horse sticker on us, no Belgian ever said we were going to win the WC.
Still, we only conceded one goal so far (penalty), but lack of efficiency upfront means we haven't had any easy wins.

USA up next, good luck!

Belgian players have been playing very well for their clubs and that's why everyone thought they have chance for very good success, without seeing them playing for national team which seems to be now worse than everyone expected.

Damn, Chile would have deserved the win instead of Brazil. That crossbar was very unlucky and in the end Brazil was stronger in penalty shootout.
Quote from Mysho :I feel so sorry for Chile, Brasil got lucky this time. :/

Saved by a crossbar.... Twice
Quote from Mysho :I feel so sorry for Chile, Brasil got lucky this time. :/

Agreed, Chile played better for the most part, they just got too tired too soon. Having to play at 13:00 is nonsense, who came up with that?
I really hate right now how they're saying Julio Cesar is a hero. WTF!

In other news, I'm loving the Colombians! And they don't even have their (now arguably) best player.
I hate to see a match come down to PK's, but 120min. of football is more than enough even for professionals. There's not much else than can be done.

Belgium vs. USA should be a pretty good match. I'm looking forward to it
"I was never going to lose ground (he now leads 7-6), but I'm focused on the quality of my results and that means keeping my winning percentage up. At the moment I'm batting 77 per cent," Maraotter said.

Maraotter was banking on the Netherland's fire power upfront to change that.
"The Dutch know their way around dams/dykes. They will throw the gates open and then I will be up by two."

Uhh, that's a Croatian flag?

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG