The online racing simulator
Buffon is out, so expect Sturridge & Sterling tear Italy apart
lol Uruguay
This is what happens when weed is legalised.
Pirlo is incredible.
Found most of England's shots in a few of the surrounding buildings...
shrek needs to be benched
England find a way to lose better. Pundits seem happy, fans happy.
Hahaha
If England carry on like that and can actually add a killer ball to their play, Scottish independence might move a stage closer.....
Quote from TexasLTU :Hahaha

Wrong world cup....that was for Rugby World Cup in New Zealand a couple of years ago.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Wrong world cup....that was for Rugby World Cup in New Zealand a couple of years ago.

My bad then, it was uploaded somewhere in FB as a recent thing.
Quote from Intrepid :England find a way to lose better. Pundits seem happy, fans happy.

That's why we don't win. There's a lack of confidence and self belief. I am happy with the Liverpool players, you could tell that they had no fear, and gave everything, they've had a whole season of positive coaching and it reflected in their play. Then you look at Rooney, who's had a season of negativity, and he had a bad game, then he's played out of position to compound the problem. Welbeck too, he was fantastic at getting the ball, but he needs the confidence to run at the defence, take them on the same way Sterling was.

I can't remember who said it, but I remember a pundit saying that the reason English players never reach the same level as say Ronaldo or Ibrahimovic is because they're not allowed to believe they're better than they are, they are not allowed to be arrogant. So they don't maximise their talent and potential.
Too much hate on Rooney.. he did setup the damn goal perfectly. England played well, you guys should be proud for once.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Too much hate on Rooney.. he did setup the damn goal perfectly. England played well, you guys should be proud for once.

People forget that Rooney is a striker, he's our attack dog, but he's become tame over the last few seasons, his club keep throwing more money at him and defending him when he doesn't perform. I want to see him played in his natural position, he should be a player we unleash upon the opposition, not one we tie down to a defensive left midfield position, that's the mistake Man Utd have been making with him, and if last season is anything to go by then we shouldn't copy Man Utd tactics.

I am proud of our players, but we still held back, and I think we're better than that, our team is strong and the new talent that has emerged over the last two seasons is good enough to take on the best. I hope that the next two games reflect the tactics and attitude of Liverpool last season, go out all guns blazing and dominate the other team.
Nice to see how useful goal line technology can be
Messi,

ger - por 2:0 or 2:2

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG