The online racing simulator
It is better, but still not really worth putting much time in to, imo. I think an inaccurate version of a circuit can still be fun, though, so if he gets it properly sorted out I'll keep trying it, at least until the proper version arrives.
just way too bumpy..

some parts are ok but the majority was just too much..

i managed to do this to my F40. lol

It's not too bad I think, the whole second part after the karussell is not very accurate in general, and the right turn after the klostertal left turn is way off, other than that it's mostly ok, enough to have a really good time with it anyways. But I'll definitely pick up the official when it comes..

I also feel the physics is a bit nervous.. Stock abarth 500 is very nervous during breaking if not in straight line. Perhaps it's the very uneven surface of this mod that exaggerates it...
Just did my first lap of the 'Ring on this PC and with this wheel, felt a little special Sure, the track is way to bumpy now, and the fps drops a lot in some places (hello Adenauer Forst), but its pretty driveable nontheless. Compared to the last virtual 'Ring laps I did (on GT5) this feels like the rollercoaster it is in real life.

btw I really like th Evora GX race car
Is there any place where to download the skin templates for ac? I'd like to try doing some skins but I don't have ac (and apparently the templates only come with the game)..
I'll upload them when I get home.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'll upload them when I get home.

Thank you. Don't need to upload all of them. Just a couple is enough. Like the f40, the beemer z4 and m1 is more than enough
Quote from Hyperactive :Thank you. Don't need to upload all of them. Just a couple is enough. Like the f40, the beemer z4 and m1 is more than enough

It's 1M! Not first time when someone write that here. But M1 would be cool though. One of the greatest BMWs ever.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from R3DMAN :Still very bumpy tho.

Indeed, disaster with the F40 for sure but "normal" cars seem to drive well like the 1M, M3 which I tested.

Good to have this to screw around on until MP, and eventually the official release though.
Quote from Huru-aito :Wait for the car to react to your inputs instead of adding even more lock. Problem solved.

But He wants immediate response, because car journalists/reviewers said - 458 handles like it's on the rails, so Hi can post Stefan Bellof threatening laptimes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLme6SXm6CQ
Wow, never realized how real GT5 looks before. I feel ashamed for calling it arcade. It's a lot closer to reality than AC's 458.
Quote from Huru-aito :Wait for the car to react to your inputs instead of adding even more lock. Problem solved.

I feel the GT race cars have quite a lot of diff lock from the get go. The Lotus Evora GX is the same, get the diff down 10-20% and suddenly it likes taking corners.

How can I see the tire temps again ...?
shocking a mid engined road car will understeer if you intentinally induce it
who woulda thunk?
Has anyone else done any skins for the ac yet? I'm trying to do a skin for the z4 gt3 but it almost feels like the wireframe is not centered or something. The centerline for example on the hood of the car seems to not match the center line of the roof. Also the whole skin feels like it has some strange perspective. It looks like the top view is not from directly above but slightly off. Just look at the center line of the wireframe that goes from the rear across the roof to the bonnet. It is not even a straight line???

Very odd...

The bmw e30 and the 599 for example seems to be perfectly centered but some of the skins are off..
Bean0 and troy are 2 that I know for certain ahve done skins for AC.
Skins by Töki aka Roland: http://banfwd.tk/ And yes he raged at the skin templates.
Ive done loads too, some are in this thread, the wireframes are shit.. Just use them as a guide.

My latest one..

Is anyone else slightly worried about hit detection from the new FB video?

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG