The online racing simulator
Swine Flu
(478 posts, started )
I have this fuc*** swine flu :/ been now 8days.. but finally getting better. Just dont know what to say about this, just horrible, badest thing ever. God i hate this..
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :I have this fuc*** swine flu :/ been now 8days.. but finally getting better. Just dont know what to say about this, just horrible, badest thing ever. God i hate this..

what are the symptoms?
Quote from Senninha25 :what are the symptoms?

Just flu, but they call it mexican..

I might of had it, went to the hospital, they told me I wasn't in the group of people with more risk, so they just let me go.
Sorry for bump a 4 years old thread but, since there are people from all the world on this forum, I thought this were the best place to ask this:

Does the government of YOUR country still talks about this?

I mean, I never knew anyone who got this flu, and this thread for example don't have new posts since 2009...

but every year my country makes a HUGE agitation on news, etc, to people get vaccination, and they charge over R$ 100,00 (that's over $50,00!)

So, do you guys still hear about it? Do you guys take vaccination?
Over here it was only in the news around 2009 and after that I've never heard about it, nor did I know someone near me that had it.

Never heard about it after 2009.
Not anymore - We're more worried about the Dengue fever here now, since it ended up infecting many more people than the swine flu.
It's like Night Of The Living dead Threads round here lately.
If you are a healthy adult there is really no reason to get any kind of flu vaccination. A flu shot is not a guarantee against getting the flu in any case so I don't see the point for the majority of people.
If you've got insurance you can pretty much get flu shots for free here.

Still, this year was only the second time I've gotten one. Mom went into panic mode after she heard about a few college kids died from it. I don't mind getting a shot, but it literally took two whole hours to sort out the stupid paperwork and for the doctor to get off his lazy ass and stick me.
Quote from Rappa Z :If you've got insurance you can pretty much get flu shots for free here.

If you're a human being you can get flu shots for free here
I am more worried about AIDS and HIV due to unprotected sex with strangers.
Do you have unprotected sex with strangers?
Just like every other 'epidemic' that scares people into panic buying pharmeceuticals it goes away after a while.
Quote from CheerioDM :I am more worried about AIDS and HIV due to unprotected sex with strangers.

protect yourself, use antivirus
I only get news about the new flu in China.
I've never had any flu shots and i'm very rarely ill at all. There is no point of tacking them anyway cus sometimes they tend to work vice versa - happened with my dad for example.
bumping again... one more winter, again the TV etc talking about the swine flu...

how is it in your country?
spring in here , flu season getting over...
Mexico? nothing, it's spring.
but while it was winter, did they still talk about swine flu?
not much, was unusually warm winter here anyway.
*squeel*
Quote from Specht77 :but while it was winter, did they still talk about swine flu?

According to the news we had many cases, not all over the country but several states had cases, Jalisco (where I live) had the most but I'm still to meet somebody who is infected with this, or who has been infected.
Quote from blas89 :according to the news we had many cases, not all over the country but several states had cases, jalisco (where i live) had the most but i'm still to meet somebody who is infected with this, or who has been infected.

+1
You probably want to keep it that way..

Oink

Swine Flu
(478 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG