The online racing simulator
Quote from e2mustang :Didnt gt2 had the same system? Exit,change car,rejoin

and all ISI games AFAIK

In fact I cant think of any other racing game other than LFS where you could change car in the server (but I'm probably wrong)
Quote from Bmxtwins :People seem to be forgetting that this isn't the full release.

Considering NKP used the same setup (server required restart to change cars/tracks), plus the current game requires a reload for any control changes, it's a safe bet that AC will continue this.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Considering NKP used the same setup (server required restart to change cars/tracks), plus the current game requires a reload for any control changes, it's a safe bet that AC will continue this.

that's not very fanboy of you
Troy, can you do a stream whenever the MP servers are on and leave a post here aswell?
Yes, I plan to turn on the hitbox stream for the duration of the evening.

News from the front; update could be late

Attached images
image.jpg
Dear AC followers, we are encountering an unknown and unpredictable issue that causes random crashes with single-player race events, probably due to some additional implementations that single-player thread shares with the multiplayer build. We are working to identify the cause and to solve it, but we can't commit the new build within today. We apologise for this inconvenient, we'll keep you informed as soon as our development team will be able to make the new build available, hopefully within tomorrow.
hahaha good thing I didn't waste time waiting for it
2009 all over again
Not a big deal, shit happens. At least they are working on it. No need to sit on the hype-train, it won't be perfect for first, for sure. Just give them time.
Lol
Quote from fwj515 :2009 all over again

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Not a big deal, shit happens. At least they are working on it. No need to sit on the hype-train, it won't be perfect for first, for sure. Just give them time.

Pretty much exactly this. If you've ever tried to ship any sort of software product, even something as simple as a website, you'll know that unforeseen problems can and will arise.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Pretty much exactly this. If you've ever tried to ship any sort of software product, even something as simple as a website, you'll know that unforeseen problems can and will arise.

Except they said it was ready to go last week, but their server provider couldn't offer support due to the holidays.

I'd happily take last weeks working version
Early access, delays and issues are inevitable Life goes on
Oh well, at least it a Bank Holiday weekend, well in UK it is

Fordie

PS - And due a really kind Horus, I have 2 T7R skins
Attached images
bmw_ingame.jpg
bmw2.jpg
T7R1.jpg
T7R2.jpg
The question stands however, should the LFS developers sue AC developers for stealing their copyright material, "Soon™"?
i dont think this game represents real life physics. i cant do anything in game that i can do irl. like drifting
Quote from The Very End :The question stands however, should the LFS developers sue AC developers for stealing their copyright material, "Soon™"?

What do you mean TVE

Fordie
oh ignore me, I missed your sarcasm ROFL

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG