The online racing simulator
Adnan Januzaj just announced he we will be playing for the Belgian National Team!

Quote from Fastwalker :Adnan Januzaj just announced he we will be playing for the Belgian National Team!

That kid is most overrated player iv seen in last few years.
Quote from Fastwalker :Adnan Januzaj just announced he we will be playing for the Belgian National Team!

Glad he chose to do that as that is where he is from.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Glad he chose to do that as that is where he is from.

He was born in Brussels and grew up there, untill he moved to Manchester...
Doesn't even speak the language of the country where his father was born. Should Lebron James play for some African team
because his forefathers were born there?

I wouldn't say he's overrated, maybe still unproven. Has huge potential though.
He may be over rated, but he will be an assett to Belgium for sure. He has good play on the ball where he can slow things down to create openings.
^^^^
Hmm, i can think of 18 PL teams that would love to have been as shit as Liverpool this season
Yea just ask Moyes lmao
Quote from The Moose :^^^^
Hmm, i can think of 18 PL teams that would love to have been as shit as Liverpool this season

They were good this season, but like always, they shit their pants.
Sunderland turned out to be a fun team to follow, after all...
It was Arsenal's game to lose yesterday and I'll be damned if they didn't almost do it.
"Waaah waaah. I want more money and have already exhausted all other reasons to get a massive payrise when I signed a new contract last year."

City are one of the few clubs in the world that can stick him in the reserves until his contract runs out at 35. That would pay them back in the long run as it would take a little power away from the players.
oh Atletico...
Quote from Storm_Cloud :City are one of the few clubs in the world that can stick him in the reserves until his contract runs out at 35. That would pay them back in the long run as it would take a little power away from the players.

He was by far their best player in both seasons that they won the title. He's arguably the best player in the league. One of the best players in the world. You want to see him rot in the City reserves for the rest of his career?

I've no idea what all this story is about but I would rather see him play. Who cares anyway it's only Man City.
He's signed a contract. If he wants to leave but City say no then he should still provide the club with £300,000 worth of effort, ability and attitude every week. If he doesn't and agitates for a move, gets his agent to run his mouth off and disrupt the squad then most clubs in the world would have to face financial reality and sell him on.

City aren't in financial reality and it would do the game good for player / agent power to be reined in every now and then as at the end of the day whether it comes via the TV companies, gate receipts or sponsors it is our money. The fans deserve a little more respect.
They should really just cap players salaries, that would go a long way to sorting this stuff out. And allow their agents to only take a proportion of their salary and nothing related to transfer fees.
Quote from thisnameistaken :They should really just cap players salaries, that would go a long way to sorting this stuff out. And allow their agents to only take a proportion of their salary and nothing related to transfer fees.

It would have to be an international cap, and it would probably just bring about a load of under-the-table deals or loop-hole payments- that money would still go somewhere. The more strictly you regulate something with that much money involved, the more corruption there will be. I like the idea of a salary cap, but it's probably best to leave well alone.
Well yeah it's something FIFA would have to mandate. Their current FFP approach isn't strong enough and there are still way too many clubs operating in an unsustainable way. The most crippling costs would go if the governing body introduced wage caps - there'd be no incentive for the best players to go changing clubs every two or three years.

And let's face it when your average EPL first-teamer is earning £30k a week - more than the average English family earns in a year - they could hardly complain if FIFA said enough is enough.
U S A! still p'd about Landon though
Will be funny to see if Belgium won't go out of group stage after all that 2-3 year worshiping about how will they pwn everyone.

Sadly Holland are underdogs this year.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG