The online racing simulator
Quote from undertaker00 :Iv replaced mine mouse with wheel and shifter.

Damn that must be fun shiftin through da interwebz
Shoppin' @ dx.

my 5 year old 1TB Seagate brick starts making noises, and likes to freeze while using...

That new drive is so small, I might accidentally inhale it
Galaxy Note 3

On a 22" 1680x1050 screen, that picture is pretty much actual size
It looks like an iPhone on my screen size-wise. Those big phones are cool though. I'm thinking about getting a Lumia 1520.
You get used to the size pretty quickly, although using my old SGS2 (which seemed HUGE when I got it) is really strange now, as it seems tiny in comparison.

The thing I'm being constantly blown away by is the resolution. Moving up from 480x800 to 1920x1050, the difference is crazy.

The best thing is, with just a bit of research I managed to get it for only £25 a month, with unlimited data, and the handset was free. Ker-ching.
Quote from hazaky :Shoppin' @ dx.

I HATE the post office here on Brazil, I bought 3 packages on dx:

one at 30/01, other 22/02, and other 20/03

none of them have arrived

Another 4GB module, so 8GB now

42mm Magfilter for RX100
Havent been on here ages, missed lfs so i'm getting a g25 on monday again, £105 with original box
It seems that I have bought an URBOCEARGER

:ices_rofl
:ices_rofl
If they manage to screw up even the name of the device I wouldn't trust that china charger anywhere near my car Probably molten up soda cans in that thing
Well... My current turbo is also a china charger and it has been running for two summers with quite the abuse (WOT compressor surge etc.).
I admit it's a risk buy, but most of the china turbos seem to be ok. Also visible balancing marks on this are a good indication.

BTW I also have Chinese carburetors on my second car.
It's alright, they don't spend useless resources on putting the correct name, instead they focus on the turbo itself!
Drove off the lot with only 8 miles on it.
Attached images
1621749_10152163041028251_374905930_n.jpg
no wonder

Since the weather in Bavaria is finally friendly enough to do some stuff outside I found myself at the court again.
Anyone up for some throws on afternoons?
Everyone I know here are scared of balls, ballspastics and only throwing with alcohol upon each other only.

Quote from Bose321 :Depends how far you can throw.

I can easily do halfcourt hookshots, mate!
Quote from FireMike15 :Since the weather in Bavaria is finally friendly enough to do some stuff outside I found myself at the court again.
Anyone up for some throws on afternoons?
Everyone I know here are scared of balls, ballspastics and only throwing with alcohol upon each other only.

I'm not too sporty and even if we live in same region,it's still too far away for some casual ball-tossing...

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG