The online racing simulator
Very smooth and wide track, not much speed reference makes you go alot faster than you think. Especially after a while on the french alpine roads.. :-)
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why do some combos and particulary tracks, feel so arcade Tried 2-11 at Vallelunga, i'm swiming all over the track, can't properly describe it, like i'm tossing the car arround 'softly' and in a way that's completely not possible in rl.
Same car on Silverstone is a dream, on Vallelunga it's like driving on one of those fantasy tracks in Gran Turismo, with some 4wd car, on the best tires AND with driving assits..

Same feeling i have driving LFS on Fern Bay, just feels 'arcade', those colors, the yellow curbs.. anyone has any explanation for this phenomenon, other then i'm battshi* crazy?

Didn't you think the 2-11 was arcadey at Silverstone when you first tried it?
Nope, that was Mugello, same thing as on Vallelunga..
im scared to download this rbr track coz even when it gave me the signs i was like :" vruuum vrooom,200,220 now its that turn u know ! ah crap.. nop. it wasnt that one.." i always hated this one
I thought like that aswell but it's a bunch of fun with any car to be honest, so I strongly recommend you to try it
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why do some combos and particulary tracks, feel so arcade Tried 2-11 at Vallelunga, i'm swiming all over the track, can't properly describe it, like i'm tossing the car arround 'softly' and in a way that's completely not possible in rl.
Same car on Silverstone is a dream, on Vallelunga it's like driving on one of those fantasy tracks in Gran Turismo, with some 4wd car, on the best tires AND with driving assits..

Same feeling i have driving LFS on Fern Bay, just feels 'arcade', those colors, the yellow curbs.. anyone has any explanation for this phenomenon, other then i'm battshi* crazy?

http://www.assettocorsa.net/fo ... t-tracks.4601/#post-49064
Joux Plane is a blast with the street cars (or any car I guess). It shows the true potential of AC being able to utilize the best rally sim stages ever created. I'd say we have a Racing sim on the way a' la FSX!

Gravel stages is another question, but who knows if we're not seeing the beginning of RBR 2 coming along
Best I got so far:

Weird that I find to drive this track easier with those monster machines like Zonda or that ugly Ferrari (insert random number here)xx - but I guess most likely of the huge grip and powerful braking.
It may be easy driving them slowly but pushing them is like suicide
Yea - I'm starting to think that I know some parts of track,so I can afford go faster,usually this ends with a totalled car... (with that I mean that thing showing damage everything in red,haven't really noticed any effect of it though)

I will now take a look at the zonda and feel how mad that one handles these bump. this car already was bad enough XD
Attached images
Capture.PNG
I feel like the E92 drift stage is ruined by those gear ratios. 3rd is pretty much unusable and 2nd is way too short.
My first tries on the thing, and I'm doing 6minutes +++ lolz... (in lotus 49)... for fuks sake guys, you should try to encurrage the newbs god damnit!
Did 5.25 in the Formula Abarth on the Joux Plane forward, lots more speed to come out of it, sure it can do a sub 5 minute run.
I hate you sig.
Quote from The Very End :I hate you sig.

To be honest my old sig was you posting one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum, so I figured I needed to redress the balance.
For every 1001 retarded comment I make there is one that shines... guess I'll have to do 854 more posts of pure crap first... blergh..

And I still canot drive the god damn Lotus 49 propper.. like 3 seconds slower than the fastest time on tracks with it :/
I thought I'd try and get most of those hot laps centralized, added most I could find on the past pages that got a photo or video. Ideally I'd like them all to have a replay (or video) at some point so if you got one hook me up with it.

http://troy.freeunix.net/ac/

(If you've got suggestions go ahead)
I hate generic html tables. I would personally change the double border away and give a background color. Sorry for nitpicking
Troy
HTML tables is pretty much as far as my skillset goes , if somebody is willing to web2.0 it I'm happy to take any help I can get.

I've made it border less with background now, I hope thats what you had in mind.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG