The online racing simulator
Not really, Italian's automaticly will prefer Italian cars over any other. You can see it pretty good around here. Allot of Italians live around here and prefer to drive with Alfa's, Fiat etc... Although they're shit cars they still prefer their Italian make over any other...
Quote from PMD9409 :Can we please just work together to make sure Alfa doesn't win? Even if you really aren't a fan of Aston Martin, Audi, or Nissan (the next highest three), they have more potential for a multitude of licensed cars over Alfa.

Alfa made some awesome sportscars. All variants of the Tipo 33 are awesome and I would kill to have them in AC. Don't forget the all the F1 cars they made as well, especially the late 70's and early 80's ones.

Also if by voting in Alfa, we get a 4C, I'm all for it.
Quote from Scrabby :Not really, Italian's automaticly will prefer Italian cars over any other. You can see it pretty good around here. Allot of Italians live around here and prefer to drive with Alfa's, Fiat etc... Although they're shit cars they still prefer their Italian make over any other...

That's what you call loyalty. Too much passion left from the time of Mussolini and Hitler.
Any racing car made before 1993 or earlier is teh sex. Audi 90 imsa gto, imsa era corvettes, mustangs, mazdas, mercuries. Early 90s dtm and atcc racing cars like sierra rs500, group A skylines, mercs, holdens. From 60s some minis and mustangs could make an interesting pairing.

For road cars a caterham r500 should be better than perfect.
Quote from Hyperactive :Any racing car made before 1993 or earlier is teh sex. Audi 90 imsa gto, imsa era corvettes, mustangs, mazdas, mercuries. Early 90s dtm and atcc racing cars like sierra rs500, group A skylines, mercs, holdens. From 60s some minis and mustangs could make an interesting pairing.

For road cars a caterham r500 should be better than perfect.

+1thousand
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : Pos phone ill post when home
+1thousand
Goes in there:

..\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python

Quote from troy :Goes in there:

..\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python

Thank you.
And what about that other leaderboard app that was about to come out? Is it done yet? ^^
They have improved the lighting in the second update:

Gonna drive the shit out of the 12C
I wonder how accurately they are doing all the fancy computer stuff- variable linked dampers, brake steer etc. Kind of pointless without all that.
when is the next update out?
they need demo definitly..
This is how a changelog is supposed to look like -->

New tracks
  • Silverstone GP Circuit. The awesome British circuit is now available also in its GP layout: it has been meticulously reproduced using laser scanning technology, allowing you to feel every bump, kerb and detail with the maximum fidelity.
  • Vallelunga-Club -Drift. This layout of the italian track of Vallelunga features a reduced length and represents an ideal scenario for club races and drift tricks.
New cars
  • McLaren MP4-12C
  • Lotus Evora S
  • Lotus Exige S Roadster
Also featuring
  • New car liveries
  • New showroom – Hangar
  • New showroom selection
  • New car mode selection: Drift
Changelog Early Access 0.3
  • Added McLaren Mp4-12C
  • Added Lotus Exige S Roadster
  • Added Lotus Evora S
  • Added Silverstone GP track
  • Added Vallelunga Club track
  • Fixed broken right side on OculusVR
  • Improved reflection shading
  • Implemented save setup on exit
  • Added saturation control
  • In game telemetry :: fixed seconday bugs
  • Python :: added isAcLive method to know if the simulation is active or not
  • Fixed showroom triple screen central view bug
  • X360 gamepad steer speed exposed
  • Track cameras improved
  • Drift mode: fixed rear gear drifting
  • Replay length setting exposed
  • Fixed circular replay
  • Fixed backfire flames on non-hdr rendering
  • New shared memory implementation 1.0 (Physics, Graphic thread and static info)
  • Tyre wear rate is now honoring Realism settings
  • Fuel consumption is now honoring Realism settings
  • Improved BMW M3 e92 (all variants) interior and exterior sounds
  • Added exterior gear shift sounds
  • Tweaked tyre scrub pitch variation for some cars
  • Added damper adjustments in Lotus 2-11 and Scura
  • Adjusted engine brake in Lotus 4 cylinder engines
  • Fixed bugs with Toe setup values in Tatuus FA01
  • Added Chinese & Russian localizations
  • Added camera shake & g-force effect view options
  • Added XBOX360 gamepad steering speed option
  • Added new event hooks for loading external launcher modules (loadModules & beforeLoadModules)
  • Fixed various minor layout problems in launcher default theme
  • Fixed Drift mode end session
  • Fixed unlockable achievements
  • Fixed replay interface animation
  • Fixed long output logs on system timer drift detection
  • Fixed auto shifter (ctrl+g) for wheel [now requestedCarIndex is reset when shifter is not active]
  • Fixed achievements on replay
  • Fixed time attack penalty on restart
Im glad I've bought the early access demo.

Even though I'm rubbish and slow
So there is no fix for wheel when degrees are lower then 900 ? ( wheel ingame/outgame are not matching)
Quote from The Moose :Setup below

.......and i got bloody lucky in the last chicane, went in far too fast jumped the curb at a very weird angle and completely got away with it, gaining half a second on my previous best in that corner alone. It was perfectly legal, but i doubt i could repeat it if i tried a thousand times. 53.7s are far more representative of my real pace at the moment, which is why i find Kristi's lap even more baffling.

FINALLY got into the 43s (no ABS ). No sim has got me the much since LFS. I am going to have to start scheduling Vitamin D breaks.
Last night I broke into the 55s after 45 mins more of practice. My best ideal laptime is 1:55.22 so far, so I'm creeping up on 54s which is pretty good for me: not sure I'll get much better to be honest but it sure is fun

I know the challenge was the default setup, but which tires are you guys using?
53.9. Just enough to beat the achievement XD
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Last night I broke into the 55s after 45 mins more of practice. My best ideal laptime is 1:55.22 so far, so I'm creeping up on 54s which is pretty good for me: not sure I'll get much better to be honest but it sure is fun

I know the challenge was the default setup, but which tires are you guys using?

I got the challenge on Moose's set, so it'd not restricted to default. A 53 on default set would be unbelievable imo

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG