The online racing simulator
Quote from cargame.nl :It's relatively easy and you believe. Right, awesome.

Dave, you're not making sense.
No you are not making any sense.

Saying files are encrypted, followed by a "it's relatively easy" (What? Decrypting? How do you know?) and then ending with "probably somewhere on the internet". Well really?! There also probably is life "somewhere else in the universe except planet Earth".
Well, I know they're easy to decrypt because I have decrypted copies. I have seen specific places on the internet (I'm being intentionally vague for a reason, as I don't really wanna give people keys to the metaphorical castle).

So yeah, you're not making any sense.
I`m with dustin for this one, encrypting is not hard if you know how to
Come lets rob a bank or do something nifty with an encrypted connection AND GET INSANELY RICH!!11! ... When can we start?

I also have some Truecrypted harddrives, give you hmm 500 Euro's if you can read it. Easy money?

By the way, it's decrypting. Encrypting indeed is not that hard.
Quote from cargame.nl :Come lets rob a bank or do something nifty with an encrypted connection AND GET INSANELY RICH!!11! ... When can we start?

I also have some Truecrypted harddrives, give you hmm 500 Euro's if you can read it. Easy money?

Quote from Kristi :Low angles are possible, but I would call that powersliding rather than drifting.

You didn't answer my question....I ask how driftable is the L49. In other words, can you drift it ala GPL?
Quote from isamu :You didn't answer my question....I ask how driftable is the L49. In other words, can you drift it ala GPL?

Yes he did..

What you should of asked was how controlable is it when the rear becomes loose.
Quote from isamu :You didn't answer my question....I ask how driftable is the L49. In other words, can you drift it ala GPL?

You couldn't drift in GPL because it had the same problem that iRacing has that heat = no grip.

If you're talking about 4 wheel drift then of course you can do that.
Quote from BlueFlame :You couldn't drift in GPL because it had the same problem that iRacing has that heat = no grip.

If you're talking about 4 wheel drift then of course you can do that.

I dont know if this is heat or not, but if you jump in the 12c at daytona night it takes a couple laps and you can feel the grip increasing each lap. I assumed it was heat.. But i dont know.
Does anyone know where to get wireframes from to help skinning?
Thanks
Quote from R3DMAN :I dont know if this is heat or not, but if you jump in the 12c at daytona night it takes a couple laps and you can feel the grip increasing each lap. I assumed it was heat.. But i dont know.

I'm talking about surface heat, not carcass temp. Though now they have changing conditions of course so it's probably better than it was. but it used to be the case if you did a 1second burnout your tyres would be ****ed.

I answered your question properly. I don't see the problem. It's a car with relatively low steering lock, so nothing more than a few 4 wheel slides are good for your health...
Did a 54.8 to get that 458 Imola Achievement.. could take 5 tenths of it but no more... game is just SO intense.
It is power-slidable too. Drop to 4th into curva grande and boot it and it's like a sprint car if you catch it before it gets too far. 2nd gear will light them up all day too, which when you consider 2nd gets you to 100mph is pretty fun, but hitting the limiter mid-slide isn't so fun.
Quote from cargame.nl :Come lets rob a bank or do something nifty with an encrypted connection AND GET INSANELY RICH!!11! ... When can we start?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_84dRTid5M
no shut up and weep you silly man
Quote from Kristi : I would love to see those 1.31s there though. I mean, on youtube they didn't really look that fast, I'm still half a second off that though.

It's very easy actually. 16/14 wing and you're there. Took me 5 laps with that wing setting. (and a bit of gear ratio tuning)
is mouse steering supported? than ill buy it
is it that hard to implement?
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :is it that hard to implement?

Doubt it. Maybe they just don't give a shit about mouse drivers...and who can blame them

I'm sure it will come at some point.
Quote from Kristi :I answered your question properly. I don't see the problem. It's a car with relatively low steering lock, so nothing more than a few 4 wheel slides are good for your health...

Ahh I see, thanks

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG