The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Quote from Blade3562 :How are you duping it continuously? I only know how to dup the one time

I only dup'd it from a friend once. I use the car glitch (sorry QS) and sell it over and over.

And for quick level up, racing is indeed the best way. If you go slow on the first lap in a 3 lap race at the prison track (when I say slow, make the first lap take at least 1:30) and increase speed on each lap, you will get max RP's.

Using slipstream/drafting and exchanging overtakes with friends or other racers before each checkpoint also gains extra RP.
Quote from th84 :It is located out by Trevors house. IIRC it is two streets over parked in a front yard.

I have Franklins Buffalo fully upgraded in MP and it sells for 130k each time.

Tried that. Wound up with a camper van. I'm having entirely too much fun drifting it (or trying to). I didn't know VW Kombis could actually go fast enough to get sideways. I'd rather have fun to drive cars than an Adder or Entity or ones I can actually modify. Hence my Coquette-LMGT project. Or my RH8 GT project or my Dominator project or.....you get the drill.

My list, as I got given a CE code and it's in no order, I'm taking critique too

Khameleon
Surfer
Gauntlet (selling)
Phoenix (done up like a Superbird)
Ruiner
Khameleon
Carbon RS
Hotknife (destroyed)
Coquette
Dominator
Offroad push bike (not counted as one of the 10 and can I actually go up to a truck and push a buton to put it in? I've been told yes but not had luck with it)
Elegy RH8

Also got a Velum and Tropic with the stim money and earning it. and given cash cards now work that's my project funds, 1.25 million across 3 cars.
Wait, the Pay & Spray glitch didn't get patched?
It did.

What you use to do was sell your car, pause, and go to the online store, then back out to the game lobby.

Now you sell your car, pause, and go to character swap. Swap to your current character and voila, you're back in the car you just sold.

See, it's 'fixed.'
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
The new beach buggy is a ton of fun by the way. Taking it up the mountains.

Managed to finally blow up my first PV today >.< Came out of my apartment, this guy blocked my garage. One shot to the right place and bang
Franklins Buffalo pimped out.

This little fella is quite a lot of fun, it has loads of grip if you put Tuner wheels on it and it's bloody fast too.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver : it has loads of grip if you put Tuner wheels on it

I don't think the wheels alter the handling/grip in any way... they're purely cosmetic.
Quote from ColeusRattus :I don't think the wheels alter the handling/grip in any way... they're purely cosmetic.

Well I'll tell you right now a wheel has no bearing on grip whatsoever. I mean... that's the reality..
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This little fella is quite a lot of fun, it has loads of grip if you put Tuner wheels on it and it's bloody fast too.

Ew, tacky
Quote from BlueFlame :Well I'll tell you right now a wheel has no bearing on grip whatsoever. I mean... that's the reality..

I do know the difference between a wheel and a tire. It's just that the different wheels (titled as such in game) in GTA 5 come with different tires. Thus, the wheel choice is also a tire choice. But, still strictly in game speaking, this choice has no influence on the car handling characteristics.

Poor flame bait.
Quote from ColeusRattus :I do know the difference between a wheel and a tire. It's just that the different wheels (titled as such in game) in GTA 5 come with different tires. Thus, the wheel choice is also a tire choice. But, still strictly in game speaking, this choice has no influence on the car handling characteristics.

It's quite obvious that even the difference of tyre has 0 effect. Though I'm not sure HOW different the off-road tyre behaves in the quick-sand-like mud I know that it's behaviour on road is identical to all the other tyres.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Ew, tacky

Yet I did the exact same thing to my dune buggy. Now if only I could find a fast way up to the mountains and go off roading in it....hmmmm
okay so far, I've learned that the GTA races still give out quiet a big paycheck, I just had a game with 6 people in, doing the Jetfighter race.

I won the game and received 6500 for doing so.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Ew, snobby

Touche but i'd still call a riced out Blista or Sultan tacky.

Oh and does the Vagos special Tornado spawn online at all?
I gave up on earning money in a legitimate way. I've spent well over 50 hours doing races to earn ca. 1.5 millions, bought the best appartment, filled the garage with cars... It's just an endless grind to make a few thousand dollars to enjoy the game.

I'm doing the car selling glitch now. My Futo sells for 106k every time.
Much more fun with a buzzard heli, tank, etc.

Still doing and enjoying races to earn RP and rank up.
I made around 7 millions and never lost the car... you gotta pay attention...
I don't see the point. I never glitched and made money honestly, but as soon as I had the Entity XF in my garage (of the high end apartment), the motivation to play diminished quite a lot. So for me, a lot of the fun was working towards those goals. Had i used glitches, or grinded the races excessively, I would've robbed myself of the main enjoyment.
I did the same and made 1.5 mil legit.

I still enjoy doing races (the fun ones, not repeating criminal records and down the drain a thousand times) and missions. I don't see why it takes the fun out of doing these.

I simply enjoy finding new cars and tuning them, messing around in helis and tanks, etc... and i'm not going to play 300 hours and do 5'000 races to finance that...
Sold my PS3 version on Ebay for a $25 loss - definitely got my money's worth

Now patiently waiting for the PC version on Steam.... :banana_ra
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
i7 3930k at 4 ghz here, 12 GB, but only a GTX570
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Who knows, the PC port might be good if they use the same team that did Max Payne 3.
Let's just hope there will be ANY port...
Someone please tell me how I'm online, driving as fast as I can down the highway, and someone still manages to kill me with a headshot with a single gun shot? FFS, it's like an always-on deathmatch.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG