The online racing simulator
Quote from Scrabby :I'm stuck with one who keeps asking me to come and "Wash her car"

im unfamiliar with that euphemism... is that a belchan thing?
He could pull an Erik. Go to a girls house to "Fix her printer".. and actually fix the printer then leave.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :He could pull an Erik. Go to a girls house to "Fix her printer".. and actually fix the printer then leave.

He could also "Fix her printer" and say that he is not capable of printer fixing and say that she should get a expert, and then leave.
film it with a go-pro.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :He could pull an Erik. Go to a girls house to "Fix her printer".. and actually fix the printer then leave.

True story. She's my neighbour though, and she doesn't match my high standards.
erik pls
"high standards" == a pair of beachballs for tits.

She is not very talkative but I love her just the same.
Attached images
dead-woman-e1305383150362.jpg
She seems to suffer a bit from anorexia though.
Quote from logitekg25 :she paid for ice cream tonight

If she's insistent on paying for stuff, that's our way of saying we now really dig you and we're way past dating phase to us, so let us handle something for a change. Don't screw this up please
I let my girlfriend pay for everything hahahah, she has my bankcard
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I let my girlfriend pay for everything hahahah, she has my bankcard

So basically, you are paying for everything after all :-)
My money is her money, she pays the needs for our house. She studies so her sallery aint much
My gf, my photo
Attached images
DSC02330-3.jpg
For now, it's purely sexual.
I need some advice, how do I remove the calluses on my hand?
Quote from englishlord :I need some advice, how do I remove the calluses on my hand?

Rub them with your penis.
i tried to post my gf today but the box is too small
Quote from e2mustang :i tried to post my gf today but the box is too small

I believe,I seen you posting your car,so the box wasn't too small for that. Logical conclusion - your gf is bigger than your car!
goddamit...
Quote from Eclipsed :I believe,I seen you posting your car,so the box wasn't too small for that. Logical conclusion - your gf is bigger than your car!

single once again....i hope this is a good thing.....

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG