The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Mustangman759 :and the fact you have to own the car. I mean why should I have to buy that ugly gen6 chevy :P

Then get a replay with a car that you do have in it, and then you'll be able to load it and paint the Chevy.
Here's a 10 second replay of me sitting at Centripetal in the Gen 6. Just pause it, and call the file my ID "56939.tga" to see it in game, and Ctrl-R to reload. You will need to download the optional update for the Chevy SS if you haven't already. Turn off trading paints also or it will keep updating my paint to my red lowes.
Attached files
Gen 6 Paint.zip - 116.8 KB - 151 views
Good thinking guys, thanks a bunch ill do that!
Quote from DeKo :The G6 Ford is a beautiful car, it's just a shame it drives like a truck.

Fixed
Quote from deko :iracing has cars, it's just a shame it drives like mario kart.

ftfy
Quote from DeKo :Here's a 10 second replay of me sitting at Centripetal in the Gen 6. Just pause it, and call the file my ID "56939.tga" to see it in game, and Ctrl-R to reload. You will need to download the optional update for the Chevy SS if you haven't already. Turn off trading paints also or it will keep updating my paint to my red lowes.

tha replay didn't work but I have one of you at sonoma, thanks for the idea!
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Been watching some of your RL vidoes Petr. Pretty cool stuff man.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I've got a 50% off promo code for resubscribers. 1 year for $49. I don't need it, I don't wanna resub. PM if interested.

I don't think its able to be used by someone else, tried that once already
Quote from Mustangman759 :I don't think its able to be used by someone else, tried that once already

Oh okay. Nevermind then.

Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Hurry up Assetto Corsa.

That's what I'm waiting for instead, I'll just keep that money for AC. Hope it arrives this autumn.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I've got a 50% off promo code for resubscribers. 1 year for $49. I don't need it, I don't wanna resub. PM if interested.

Maybe me, I'll think about it and send you the PM. When does it expires?
Quote from chanoman315 :Maybe me, I'll think about it and send you the PM. When does it expires?

Matt was right, I just checked it again and it's not transferrable.
Quote :*Offer expires 7/31/2013. Not transferrable. Offer must be used on existing accounts and cannot be combined with any other offers. Unique promo code can only be used once.

try it anyways
Yeah, if iRacing's web services are built anything like their physics, you should be able to jam in "123abc" and it should give you a free year.
Quote from Bmxtwins :try it anyways

I tries it already with someone on the forum. But i ended up using that code myself anyways
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, if iRacing's web services are built anything like their physics, you should be able to jam in "123abc" and it should give you a free year.

My teammate tried it. Seemed to work.
The only downside is you then have a year of iRacing.
Ah yeah I forgot about that.
Your same old shit iracing jokes are getting better and better, should definitely be a stand-up comic. You spend more time crying like a spoiled bitch on these forums about it than I ever have waiting 4 hours for a race, as you love to point out.
You spend more time being butthurt about it than playing iRacing, though .

:feedtroll
Quote from DeKo :Your same old shit iracing jokes are getting better and better, should definitely be a stand-up comic. You spend more time crying like a spoiled bitch on these forums about it than I ever have waiting 4 hours for a race, as you love to point out.

Thank you. I am pondering a change in career if I begin to dislike web development. I will be sure to include stand up comedian on my prospective careers list.
Quote from Seb66 :Boothy, is that me and you at 14:44 ? Meh racing

We thought it was Boof but not sure.
It is us two, before you decided to ram someone off and cause a carnage two corners later
This thread is closed

iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG