The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Franky.S :do you read over what you type or do you button bash and hope for the best?

Funny comin from the guy who doesnt stop to think about what he says on Skype on a regular basis . I wonder what Jason thought of his LFS team leader after he read that.
Let's just stop fighting and talk about the great simulator. No wait, that wouldn't fit in the iRacing thread.
Quote from Bose321 :Let's just stop fighting and talk about the great simulator. No wait, that wouldn't fit in the iRacing thread.

Great Simulator? That's what the Assetto Corsa thread is for. Now if you want to talk about bankruptcy or pay-to-wait then iRacing is the right place.
Welcome Bose
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Great Simulator? That's what the Assetto Corsa thread is for. Now if you want to talk about bankruptcy or pay-to-wait then iRacing is the right place.

Hence my last sentence.
Quote from jrd.racer :Welcome Bose

Thanks. Great avatar.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Funny comin from the guy who doesnt stop to think about what he says on Skype on a regular basis . I wonder what Jason thought of his LFS team leader after he read that.

lol he probably didnt care. not sure why you even showed half of SR what i said to you despite being a private conversation.

but please , post it here also if it makes you happy. i have nothing to hide.
We had a nice chat on PM afterwards Ray. He agreed it was a silly move to do after he'd cooled down and I had.

I've raced with him loads in the past and it wasn't his usual type of move, that's why I didn't think he'd do something like that

Sad you had your crash. You were doing great. Took me half the race to even catch you
Quote from StableX :

Sad you had your crash. You were doing great. Took me half the race to even catch you

0 inc, .94 SR gain. Pretty much A Liscence now, but I can't complete the MPR because I hardly have any oval content LOL.

Really wish I was in the top split, atleast I would have to fight for position. Lapped everyone except 2nd place in my split.

Although I'm aching as it is.
I had a good split despite losing .33 SR xD. A lot of battling, a lot of emotions. Mostly from Andy yelling as if he is a pirate
Probably would've stayed on the lead lap if not for those mistakes. But it happens.

Looks like you are now on the podium twice in a row though, Andy
Wish I could have better luck in the truck though
Me too
Speaking of trucks, anyone got a kentucky or similar set? Would be appreciated, post a zip maybe
The PolarGT stream was epic. Pretty quality stuff I must say. Norbi in heat2, pheww, amazing.
Resubbed, waited a week for Star Mazda to get to a track I actually own, and now the game just keeps staging forever.

update: Down for maintenance.

It never ends, does it?
2 maintenances in past 24 hrs, but haven't had any for like a month so not bad I guess. Of course I work in 2 hours so I'm missing races... sigh
Good thing there's an offline mode where one can practice while their servers are dying.

Oh wait...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Good thing there's an offline mode where one can practice while their servers are dying.

Oh wait...

But the website is totally great to use when it's online sometimes.

Oh, wait.
biggest pain in the rear is no paint viewer like LFS's CMX viewer... have to buy a car to make sure it lines up ...
Next to the fact that iRacing uses 2x2 textures which are horribly mapped. Yes, I hate skinning on iRacing.
It is a freaking pain in the ass.
Learn to use the wire layer, with that you don't even have to check it ingame, after a few paints atleast.
also, very related :

Quote from jrd.racer :It is a freaking pain in the ass.

Well the only difference now to the LFS CMX viewer is that you have to press ctrl + r to reload the paint, just load up the centripetal circuit in a window and away you go.
Quote from boothy :Well the only difference now to the LFS CMX viewer is that you have to press ctrl + r to reload the paint, just load up the centripetal circuit in a window and away you go.

and the fact you have to own the car. I mean why should I have to buy that ugly gen6 chevy :P
Quote from Mustangman759 :and the fact you have to own the car. I mean why should I have to buy that ugly gen6 chevy :P

The G6 is a beautiful car, it's just a shame it drives like a truck.
This thread is closed

iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG