The online racing simulator
Drink more my sweet, then your body will be ready.
I think I've had enough Internet for tonight.
If this is all you can swallow you're not fit for this forum!
Pre ordered:

September to November.. goodbye world
Quote from dawesdust_12 :There's no point. Maps works fine. Maybe in Europe it's not as good, but in North America it works alright. I'm sure Google Maps also has some places where it's better/worse in.

EUROPE IS NOT SOME GODDAMN PLACE YOU **********.

Quote from The Very End :If this is all you can swallow...

My review in three words: WOW, WOW and WOW!

Get it, seriously! I'll never forget the first playthrough that I just completed, experienced happiness, sadness, camaraderie and pure joy in short amount of time. Such a damn pretty game too, it proves that you don't need massive billion dollar budgets to make nice graphics.

Also love the way how you have no idea who you're sharing the adventure with, until you get to the end and the game tells you who you met along the way.
I'm sick of hearing about these good games and finding out they are console only.
Buy a shoulder where you can cry your eyes off.
I'll try your lap.
Quote from Matrixi :
My review in three words: WOW, WOW and WOW!

Yeah that one hurts me for not playing it on the PS3.. Hopefully it'll appear on Steam some day..
For my daddy

Finally upgrading from my Q6600. Took me long enough, had it for at least 6 years. What a legend of a chip, doubt the new one will last me as long. GTX460 and 4GB of DDR2 is getting too long in the tooth, performance is pretty bad these days.

Intel Core i5-4670K 3.40GHz (Haswell) Socket LGA1150 Processor
MSI HD 7870 Black Knight 2048MB GDDR5
Gigabyte Z87-D3HP Intel Z87 (Socket 1150) DDR3 ATX Motherboard
Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit

Keeping my Zalman Z9 case, power supply, hard drives and disc drives, £500 for the lot. Should be a significant performance boost. Like an idiot though, I ordered all this then realised that OEM CPUs don't come with a stock cooler. 212 Evo was out of stock where I ordered the rest, so I thought the stock cooler will keep me going for a couple of days. Ordered the cooler to get delivered on Friday, while all the rest of the stuff gets delivered thursday. Gonna be a bit of a **** having all the kit sitting there without being able to use it (except for the graphics card, will use that to benchmark Q6600 speed to compare to i5 the next day).
I think your computer is overpowered to run Mario Kart... Or it's the worst optimized game ever.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I think your computer is overpowered to run Mario Kart... Or it's the worst optimized game ever.

What are you talking about? And who are you talking to?
Quote from CheerioDM :What are you talking about? And who are you talking to?

He's trying to be a smart arse, and he's talking to me. Just let him get on with it, he's mentally ill. He likes to call and compare iRacing to Mario Kart, but if Mario Kart had iRacings online system I would be a player for life.

"Mario Kart" was starting to struggle (by struggle I mean dip below 100fps) at somewhere with 40+ Gen6 cars or 3 different classes of cars in front of me. BF3 was killing me though, 40FPS on low.
Quote from deko : he likes to call and compare iracing to mario kart,

lol
I really shouldn't as they aren't in the same league.

Mostly as Maeio Kart at least has consistency in the physics model.
And you can own Mario Kart, but you can only rent iRacing, which costs more then it should.
Mario Kart has funfactor, but iRacing has empty wallet factor.
My mother's mobile carrier was offering a free phone with a shared plan, so I got

My old headphones are falling apart, was time for new ones.
I read that as Beerdynamic
Bought a Nokia Lumia 520 in black.

That would be like a perfect buy (to test WP8) only if it had a flash.
Mmyeah, it depends I guess. I for one never take images, and when I do, I disable the flash because it makes the images look horribly white and it annoys everyone else. I believe Nokia phones make decent photos, even in poor-lit rooms, so I'll have to see. I think it's a perfect phone to try out WP8 since other phones are directly double the price. I would still really consider it, even though it has no flash.

I'm mostly looking forward to the default Nokia apps. They should be top-notch.

Anyway, I should get it between now and Monday, so if you're interested I could share my impressions and/or take some pictures or whatever.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG