The online racing simulator
Quote from Matrixi :I really hope they'll use steamworks for modding support, would be perfect to keep cars/tracks up to date.

This would be really amazing. I mean come on, my dream sim is slowly coming together
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321 : Matrixi has a very bad short term memory

Quote :Now, you surprised us, let us surprise you: we are proud to announce one of our favourite additions to Assetto Corsa, the circuit of SPA Francorchamps!

but apparently its meant as DLC content
Wait what?! That's surely not ingame?
It isn't
Too late, already jizzed thinking it's ingame..
Aren't they lights, albeit masked?
I am really happy that the things are developing in right direction, as planned. Go, go, Kunos Simulazioni!
How do I fasten up time until the release and then just slow it down and nearly stop it to play this 24/7? :wizard:
Quote :This message has been deleted by Bose321. Reason: Matrixi has a very bad short term memory

I remember giving you a free game on Steam, that's why I'm wondering how come you're being so daft about it like you've never even used it.

Also Spa
Played it once. Didn't like it. Now lets go back on topic?

I'm only imagining how great AC will be at Spa. If they get the physics right on those cars, like they did with the Lotus, it can be a load of fun.
Quote from Bose321 :Played it once. Didn't like it. Now lets go back on topic?

I'm only imagining how great AC will be at Spa. If they get the physics right on those cars, like they did with the Lotus, it can be a load of fun.

They will get the physics right. I found the physics on the GTR mod power and glory to be excellent on almost all of the cars.

I want AC to announce laser scanned Nordschleife!
When's the eta?
I'm really quite excited about AC too. I know there will be a couple of things I don't like/use, but I'll enjoy a lot of it, I'm sure.
Quote from StableX :
I want AC to announce laser scanned Nordschleife!

I was convinced that was confirmed, don't tell me i've misread that somewhere..
Not confirmed anywhere, the community found a picture of the Nordschleife in the Techdemo and it was also featured in some video from Gamescom, but nothing official as of yet.
Oh hell yes.
once this is out I should move to their forum and forget this one.
I already locked my nickname over there aswell
Ohhhh shinyyy

I love how smooth and crisp everything is. Looking great so far.
Dayyyyum, that looks too good.
Holy ****ing shit. I'm not going to have a life when this comes out.
Too bad that's only glare from the monitor cause he's recording the screen, colors look more real this way but it won't be like that in the game probably..

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG