The online racing simulator
That's a pretty lame trailer..
Please Boris, tell us what trailers and sims you've developed recently. You seem really really good at telling all of us that everything sucks, you must be some kind of super expert on all of these things!
Not sure if sarcasm
I see a lot of people complaining as if they can do better than the team developing GT6...too much butthurt it seems.
> Implying you can't criticise something if you're not making something similar.
Why people can't just enjoy it, instead of ranting about the only thing they have available?
Why don't people stop fighting with each other, and just peacefully live together?
60 FPS
Rear wheel lift on turn in
The Graphics remind me of Mario Kart.

I'm looking forward to pCars on the PS3, see how it compares to the 'graphics gem' called GT5/6, lol.
oh noes, its grafics are not uber lyke my PC i can't play thiss i mite understand wat fun is.
Quote from Mustafur :oh noes, its grafics are not uber lyke my PC i can't play thiss i mite understand wat fun is.

lol.
Quote from Bose321 :The Graphics remind me of Mario Kart.

I'm looking forward to pCars on the PS3, see how it compares to the 'graphics gem' called GT5/6, lol.

If your after graphics DriveClub on the PS4 is what you want....

http://i.minus.com/ibrWwxVIIJtsaW.gif
more 15mb gif files please!
Come on Boris, if your ps3 hadn't gone pop you would be going crazy!
Consoles are for toddlers.
Quote from sinbad :Come on Boris, if your ps3 hadn't gone pop you would be going crazy!

Not really Especially not for this GT5.5 The only thing it had going for me was a great Nordschleife, but AC will now have it too (if i'm not mistaken), laser scanned too

Btw these GIF's kill my browser, stop doing that shi* cool col
Quote from CoolColJ :If your after graphics DriveClub on the PS4 is what you want....

you're*

> console
> graphics

choose one.
Quote from Bose321 :you're*

> console
> graphics

choose one.

I think some consoles come with graphics nowadays, sure you're not thinking of radios?
Pretty sure.
Quote from troy :more 15mb gif files please!

Quote from Boris Lozac :Not really Especially not for this GT5.5 The only thing it had going for me was a great Nordschleife, but AC will now have it too (if i'm not mistaken), laser scanned too

Btw these GIF's kill my browser, stop doing that shi* cool col

Weak Internets

GT6 footage from the green hell - well it's not GT5, due the movements of the cars, and premium Audi R8 Ultra LMS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmAwnzOuBs
i just really hope the sounds are better. i played gt5 alot when it came out and the sounds made me want to leave it so much.

thank god for the limited online racing community

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG