The online racing simulator
Losing sleep over fiction. It's so depressing I can't find the energyt to type anyrimrowpr
The biggest fears are in your own head, I know, problem however is that the mind sametimes has it's own will, and it can prove quite difficoult not to scare yourself.
Black widows like warm or cool dark moist places. You will find them many times hiding out in water spigots, down spouts, garden hoses, near washers and dryers. I came across many when I did pest control and was always careful when I had to turn on the tap.
I actually have a button down shirt HVM Racing shirt that matches that car. Almost as ugly as that picture.

Today is the 19th anniversary of his death, and he's still teaching us how to overtake

Good guy Senna hehe
Quote from ACCAkut :

Fick dich! Yes I had to quote it. I can't be the only one that it stops from sleeping tonight.
Wow you are big babies, or trying to act like babies, come on, spiders are sweet, they way that they rub their little tiny heads against you and purr.
Brian! Try saying that again, try ****ING saying it again that those god damn 8 legged freaks are nice! They are like the devil itself, have houndreds of way to ****-you-up and ruining a great evening! I rather beeing stabbed than having those big Astralian spiders around me, I am dead ****ing serious!
They're actually really cute when you get to know them. You can even pet them over their hairy legs, just like a dog or cat. I love furry spiders.
Quote from Bose321 :They're actually really cute when you get to know them. You can even pet them over their hairy legs, just like a dog or cat. I love furry spiders.

**** you, **** spiders, **** the whole world.
Quote from The Very End :**** you, **** spiders, **** the whole world.

Did you know there are thousands of spiders behind the walls you're in? Or in the ground, or the ceiling? They watch you while you sleep and then go inside you until they lay eggs inside you and... you know the rest.

On-topic:

Quote from The Very End :Brian! Try saying that again, try ****ING saying it again that those god damn 8 legged freaks are nice! They are like the devil itself, have houndreds of way to ****-you-up and ruining a great evening! I rather beeing stabbed than having those big Astralian spiders around me, I am dead ****ing serious!

Okay Ter.

Not sure if you're familiar with botfly, but that's your new pet.
If you would like to hear a beatiful story, watch the top gear bolivia special.
But here's the story:
Quote : a BBC reporter was bitten behind the ear and kept awake at night by the sound of the bot flys eating away at the flesh inside his head

Spiders are cute if they aren't poisones, if they are, then Ter can pet them.
For added fun, look up bot fly removal on Youtube.
And never go camping again
God damnit, LFSForum and it's imbreed mongoloids! Goodbye nightsleep!
Tor please report us with the sounds you'll hear this night.
The only sounds tonight will be me mastubating, dunno if you want a report of that.
Don't you start ; p
Since we are so far topic, lets talk about fear. I am genuinly, no kidding, scared as hell.og spider and crabs. I dunno what or why this is based on, but it is really quite horrible. When I was a young boy I was affraight of bathing i n the oceas because I was affraight of crabs. Over the years I have tried to overcome that fear by trying to touch and hold them, but it allways ends up in somewhat beeing a terrorizing event.....**** I am a miserable ****, and the worst part is that it is true... it's so god damn stupid that its almost funny at same time...
How do you get rid of your worst nightmares?
Quote from The Very End :.

Crabs I don't know about, but I hate spiders and... jellyfish. I don't feel like swimming in the ocean because of the chance of having some gelatin tentacled thing wrapped around my leg.
crabs taste muddy :bitehard:

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG