The online racing simulator
Quote from hrtburnout :
Quote from kars19 :*image*

When the snow melts, you get ice. That's even more dangerous :'D

Actually when the snow melts you get water.

I doubt that thing will melt the ice under the snow anyways. It would probably take really long time to melt the ice with that and when you do that you effectively start blowing away the road too. Probably what is left after that thing has gone is slush. That of course freezes into ice and snow again but it is not slippery flat ice but something that is still kinda slippery but not dangerously so.

Speedo broken? No problem.

had to think about it for a moment...but thats clever.
That's cool! I need this in my Audi but in my case it would show RPMs. I don't have a tachometer
Quote from Sobis :That's cool! I need this in my Audi but in my case it would show RPMs. I don't have a tachometer

Weird that in German the speedometer is called Tachometer (Tacho for short). However that thing looks ugly and the numbers are too small and clustered -> readability is bad -> hardly any pracical use.

Also if you rev to 7000 rpm in first or second gear, do you really care about your speed for that moment?
Umm... Nope? I have the speedometer but instead of tacho I have a freaking clock.

E: did I misunderstand? Were you talking about situation in Germany or referring to my reply?
There's a speedometer right next to it. Why do you need to know what speeds different RPMs will give you?
Quote from Crashgate3 :There's a speedometer right next to it. Why do you need to know what speeds different RPMs will give you?

'Cos 'Murica?
Quote from Crashgate3 :There's a speedometer right next to it. Why do you need to know what speeds different RPMs will give you?

Sorry that I didn't make it clear. The speedometer is dead. This is a I-fixed-it type of idea.
Haha yeah that's a clever but lazy way of "fixing" your speedo.

I do a similar thing but the exact opposite, the cheapo rpm gauge on my daily is a little too slow to react so I actually have learned to use the speedometer in first and second gear to indicate my shifting points. IE. I know that in second the rpm limiter will cut off at just below 110 km/h so I will shift up when I see the needle going past 100.

Hint. don't buy Autogauge rpm gauges if you want a tacho that will react to a quickly revving engine.
Cheapo rpm gauges used to be much better when they were analog gauges.

-EDIT Same goes to those cheap chinese monster tacho knock-offs. A worn out Lada engine could out-rev them.
Quote from Keling :

Sorry that I didn't make it clear. The speedometer is dead. This is a I-fixed-it type of idea.

Ah, that actually makes a lot of sense now
-
(pasibrzuch) DELETED by Scawen : anti muslim propaganda with some racism thrown in

Did you Finns somehow anger your great neighbour Russia? Biggest dick joke I've ever seen
Attached images
10273204_10202318602579668_6941438283226690440_o.jpg
my first thought: wow, those cats do have long tails...wait...oh.
Bonus round: they are not cats.
Are they snakes coming out of some animal their behind?
Quote from Keling :http://www.gameranx.com/img/13-Jun/1371060944girlfriend-test.jpg

eww...

And a real 'Gamer Girl'

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG