The online racing simulator
Everyone onboard the asstrain!
Then, then.... god damnit **** you
reef girls are the best
more arse

greetz

der butz
Quote from ACCAkut :

(test engine in my uni, 1.9 TDI with a boost pipe made from drainage pvc and cable ties)

lol. That's gonna hold some mad pressure.
Quote from BigPeBe :lol. That's gonna hold some mad pressure.

guess what, it kept popping off, 3000 rpm (via eddy current brake) and 70% throttle was the maximum we could run during that lab

edit: duct tape is nice, but not for pipes that get to hot to touch
shoulda used duct tape

-
(Boris Lozac) DELETED by Boris Lozac
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by Flame CZE : disgusting image
-
(JackDaMaster) DELETED by Flame CZE : reply to a a deleted post
Scrolling time!

lol.
Recently I saw this.
I am actually surprised how they know quite good, compared to for example me and people I know, most of us can name barely few states. Some even knew where is Croatia

'80s Germany and Australia right next to it? Nice!

Quote from ACCAkut :'80s Germany and Australia right next to it?

And I'm coming from Warszawa... Great...
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Recently I saw this.
I am actually surprised how they know quite good, compared to for example me and people I know, most of us can name barely few states. Some even knew where is Croatia

Out of nothing I'm not sure I would even be able to label half of the USofA correctly (although I'm pretty sure we never had to learn this in school) and I always mix up the baltic states. : (
Most of those maps you linked were filled out quite decently. Of course interview compilations etc. never show the boring people who were mostly right about anything they were asked, so an imagination is produced that you have to wonder how half the western population is even able to survive everyday traffic.
Europe 90% (mixxed up Albania,Kosovo and had few misclicks)
USA 44% (well,it's freaking same country anyway :P)
Europe:

Well done! Your score: 100 % 01:38

North and Central America:

Well done! Your score: 60 % 01:05

Well, I was lottering the Mid-America Section, never studied them (but I knew some of them already) = D

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG