The online racing simulator
Quote from Eclipsed :Boris is taking it personally?

I don't have one, hate iOS. Just stating that "jokes" are horendous, not related to iPhone at all, but generally..
Quote from dawesdust_12 :or in the case of Apple Watch, attempting to preemptively copy and getting it completely wrong.

wat.
Photocopying? Right,according to US court everything with 4 rounded edges and screen is an iPhone.
Why there were no cases about someone stealing the idea where mobile phone had it's keys under it's display? Or that a mobile phone had it's antenna on top? It's just a very simple evolution of mobile devices!

(I know,that it's a bad idea to start iCrap discussion with their mouthiest fanboy here,it might never stop... )
Nokia still the best.(the ones without touch screens)
Quote from Crashgate3 :
Quote from dawesdust_12 :or in the case of Apple Watch, attempting to preemptively copy and getting it completely wrong.

wat.

Nobody would have created a smart watch had the rumours not been spread that Apple was working on one.

Quote from eclipsed :(I know,that it's a bad idea to start iCrap discussion with their mouthiest fanboy here,it might never stop... )

Look at Android before and after the iPhone announcement. After, try telling me that Android wasn't an attempt to copy iOS. It's far too coincidental that before iPhone, Android was looking like a Blackberry clone.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Look at Android before and after the iPhone announcement. After, try telling me that Android wasn't an attempt to copy iOS. It's far too coincidental that before iPhone, Android was looking like a Blackberry clone.

What kind of drugs are you using? I'd really like to try some.
Quote from matijapkc :What kind of drugs are you using? I'd really like to try some.

Don't! You end up buying everything with a bitten apple on it!
Quote from matijapkc :
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Look at Android before and after the iPhone announcement. After, try telling me that Android wasn't an attempt to copy iOS. It's far too coincidental that before iPhone, Android was looking like a Blackberry clone.

What kind of drugs are you using? I'd really like to try some.

Do some research. Look at some of the pre-Android 1.0 devices (which were what they were working on before iPhone announcement) and then the shift that Android made after iPhone announcement.

This was before iPhone announcement:

This was after iPhone announcement:
ye, same thing
Attached images
Capture.JPG
They switched from physical buttons to touch screen. How dared they??? They should've really stay behind to the superior iSuperphone.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from Eclipsed :Boris is taking it personally?
It's really a lough worth how apple tries to advertise it's product to be the best in market with such "features" just to be able to keep the price so high.

Except iPhone is the best in market.

It is indeed the best bendable phone in the market. Also the only one? Or does it only happen because you're holding it wrong?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone

I guess you haven't heard of MyOrigo's MyDevice which existed well before Iphone.
Quote from Eclipsed :They switched from physical buttons to touch screen. How dared they??? They should've really stay behind to the superior iSuperphone.

Fact of the matter was that Google felt that a phone with physical buttons was the future, and they invested years into developing that. Even reports from engineers that worked on Android indicates that Google did opt for a rapid change to match iPhone after the iPhone announcement was made.
Great, now we have something better than rF to debate on.
Quote from kars19 :*image*

When the snow melts, you get ice. That's even more dangerous :'D
Considering the air flow from a freaking jet engine, I'm pretty sure the water does get blown away.
...or boiled till the road is dry. Anyway - I suspect these trucks rather for airport servicing,not sure if I'm right though.
Quote from hrtburnout :

Exactly that is what people behind the idea of Solar-Freakin'-Roadways don't seem to understand.
Quote from 5tag :
Quote from hrtburnout :

Exactly that is what people behind the idea of Solar-Freakin'-Roadways don't seem to understand.

The solar road surface designs do have empty room blow to accommodate water. Will get full eventually if the snow doesn't stop though (unless access to drainage is guaranteed).
Quote from 5tag :
Quote from hrtburnout :

Also when roads get wet (or indeed, dry) they get dirty. The main problem they don't seem to understand.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG