The online racing simulator
Quote from kars19 :

Can't wait to be old just to do shit like this on purpose and then play innocent
Quote from Crashgate3 :The Merc is more impressive; it avoids the wall by mere millimetres, the BMW just thumps into it with the bottom of the wheels.

ye but its a benz so it doesnt count.

10/10 for effort.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :

when drifting it's easier. As shown there it's putting you car in a slide to the wall, release handbrake at the moment you want grip. Those dtm's are on their grip limit already
Yeah I know it's easier.. doesn't mean it's easy though.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :when drifting it's easier. As shown there it's putting you car in a slide to the wall, release handbrake at the moment you want grip. Those dtm's are on their grip limit already

Must be a lot easier. In fact, I will try it right now because you make it sound so easy.
Quote from Bose321 :Must be a lot easier. In fact, I will try it right now because you make it sound so easy.

I'm also willing to give it a try in case someone throws a drift spec. S15 at me and an airplane ticket to Meihan Circuit.
I'm willing to help, but all I can offer is the bottle.
And I can offer my 2 cents
He's dead iirc.
Who, Giorgio? Nope, Still alive and kickin

/
Formula Stealth

Kids......always make sure your mirrors are correct, no matter the circumstances
Needs a pair of pixellated sunglasses lowering themselves off the bottom of the picture as he adjusts the mirror.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG