The online racing simulator

Haha!

I hope I get points for subtlety.............

However, I expect 'WHOOOSH'

So the dog represents LFS...?
Lion King

If only he'd played this game instead.

Their such awesome cartoons, and given the Doolan hate, seem to be acceptable.

There are of course these as well.......

Clippy is working for Google now?
We all got to eat. And since MS dropped him times have been tough for Clippy, homeless, crack habit....
Then he's given a break and a new job with Google....... And it all would have been fine if those meddling kids hadn't exposed him to ridicule and brought up his previous identity.

Give Clippy a break and let him get on with his life.

Or he'll be back at the Island of Misfit Mascots with Peety, the Sexual Abuse Panda, and that's not a good place for Clippy, or Pegman, as he now wants to be known.
-
(Crashgate3) DELETED by Crashgate3

No amount of there-I-fixed-it can handle those:

Are those two just overinflated tyres? I imagine overfilled on a cold day, and then did that on the next hot day?

I thought the car one was a there-I-fixed-it whereby they'd got a too-large tyre to fit by stuffing shoes into the gap...
Quote from Hyperactive :30 vs 60 frames:
Rosetta:
http://i.imgur.com/TUkKuhf.gif

After spending a lot of time dicking about in KSP, that's SERIOUSLY impressive to think that they managed that with an actual, real space probe. With no reverting back to Vehicle Assembly.
Quote from Hyperactive :30 vs 60 frames:

Rosetta:
http://i.imgur.com/TUkKuhf.gif

The human eye can't see more than 24 frames, so this picture is not true.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Are those two just overinflated tyres? I imagine overfilled on a cold day, and then did that on the next hot day?

I thought the car one was a there-I-fixed-it whereby they'd got a too-large tyre to fit by stuffing shoes into the gap...

Might be, but the mining truck one is really strange. It looks like the whole tyre surface has been twisted to the out side but somehow it still holds air. I really want to see how the inside looks like.
I think it's just stretched the entire thing out like a balloon - it'd look the same from the other side - look at the distance between the treads compared to the tyre behind it.
Renault FT-17.

God I've become such a tank geek in the last three years.
Attached images
S3333.jpg

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG