The online racing simulator
Nah, just big boned.
Quote from anbiddulph :
And there's British me

You do understand that you posted your own picture in funny picture thread,which is ment to post pictures to make others lough?
Quote from Eclipsed :You do understand that you posted your own picture in funny picture thread,which is ment to post pictures to make others lough?

I like to laugh at myself, why not others?
Dennis STAHP DONALD COMICS PLZ!
Or I swear I will take a picture of my hairy ass and send it to you in High Resollution on Snapchat.

Trust me, you don't want to see it - as much as I don't want to see Donald.
Quote from The Very End : I will take a picture of my hairy ass and send it to you in High Resollution on Snapchat.

Since we're posting our own photos in the funnies thread... I'll re-post this.
I'm going to macsturbate so hard on this.
That is what happens when I get drunk.
What the hell is this? You going full retard on me man?
This was a few years ago
And you think you have gotten more "sane" over the last years?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Since we're posting our own photos in the funnies thread... I'll re-post this.

Your man-boobs almost fill her bikini.
No he is just wearing the same tits she straps on.
Quote from J@tko :Your man-boobs almost fill her bikini.

Mine would have filled them!
Quote from flymike91 :No he is just wearing the same tits she straps on.

Again, for someone who has me on their ignore list... you seem to reply to a lot of posts of mine. Did I upset you by pointing out how your political views are downright wrong and now you have a boner for me?
years of hard training...

Pearl Harbor was strategic military base - no wonder Japan wanted to get rid of it, but nuking two cities full of civilians is different story... but it seems like it's the only way US can fight.
Quote from lol_men :Pearl Harbor was strategic military base - no wonder Japan wanted to get rid of it, but nuking two cities full of civilians is different story... but it seems like it's the only way US can fight.

I dont know why some humanes dont find it as humane gesture...

Japanese only victims on just 2 japanese islands before mainland:
- Iwo Jima - 21,000 military
- Okinawa - 100,000 military, 150,000 civilians (mostly suicidal)

You can count number of islands...

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG