The online racing simulator
can be used TVdirector on the open road e.g. BL1X?
then need to do to snap the camera coordinates, not to nodes...
Since when is open layout available for demo?
It is impolite to answer a question with a question. In any case it is not relevant.
also impolite if your using a cracked lfs
Ie You did not think that I could be interested from the other players? Let's do without swearing, and talking on the case.
Quote from boothy :TV Director works in open configurations, provided there is a .pth file in the host pc with the name of the base open configuration, e.g. AS2X for the A22 track (GUI pc doesn't require the .pth file).

EQ Worry has created some custom .pth files for Airio, available at http://airio.eu/files/LFS_PTH_V16.zip

You can test this camera file out (rename it AS2X.cam) on the A22 .pth file. As mentioned on the previous page, you will probably need to choose a car manually in order to follow a driver.

your answer just 8 posts before yours Lexanom
Prior to that we ourselves have guessed

However, if instead AS2X substitute AS2, the camera will follow the car just as long as he is on the road branches AS2, in other areas to place the camera does not work. Or activate the camera closest to the driver, which sometimes leads to the fact that the camera is looking at the wall, behind which there is a driver.

Specifically, in our case, we need all four branches of the road BL1X
.pth files for Airio can not do
thank you.
Thank you very much,i have download ,now i will use it.but please can you make a camview car like gtr2?or rFactor?for example,i love fox car but when i change view to see car behind me,no way to have it,i search in internet for long time,nothing,please.
theres a keyboard button for it while racing. If your talking about views, you need to go to the views folder on the app and add to the cfg 0.6b= (whatever the last folder is)
then create a bind in lfs that is /view reload

Use the gui to change the view to front in care or rear. Then click driver name to return it to TV view. Need to click bind if you want to change camera.

Dekojester told me this today
Hi ,
I have a question : Is there a way to change the camera to other drivers without using alt+tab , windowing lfs etc. ?
Quote from F1 mainiac :Hi ,
I have a question : Is there a way to change the camera to other drivers without using alt+tab , windowing lfs etc. ?

You actually use the gui of the tv director to switch between the drivers and not use tab at all.
Thilo , You didn't understand the question ... I ask how to change them without having to alt+tab to the gui .
Basically you are not wanting to lose sound to LFS correct?
Quote from F1 mainiac :Thilo , You didn't understand the question ... I ask how to change them without having to alt+tab to the gui .

Sorry... Didn't think of a one computer setup. My bad.
My question is, how to not loose the LFS sound while switching cars? How to make LFS "always on the top"
Quote from krkriv :My question is, how to not loose the LFS sound while switching cars? How to make LFS "always on the top"

You could try PowerMenu or another similar program to do it.
Hi all,
It 's more than 1 year that I use the TV Director. I wrote an Italian guide and created a package with updated CAM files (HERE). Now, with the LFS version 0.6E, I can not change the position of the camera and save them in the CAM file. Has anyone noticed the same problem?
THX
Hello,

I tried TV Director, but custom views are not working for me. It always give me one custom view, which I have set for that car.
Can soneone explain me, how it should be set and how that custom views working?

Thanks
Quote from skswat :Hello,

I tried TV Director, but custom views are not working for me. It always give me one custom view, which I have set for that car.
Can soneone explain me, how it should be set and how that custom views working?

Thanks

I presume this is what you are after:

Quote from Ant0niS :a temporary solution is to bind a key in lfs

e.g ctrl+F8=/view reload

and everytime you change the onboard camera with TVDirector, hit ctrl+F8

Yeah, that works. Thanks.
It would be better to have this reload implemented in sofwtare already.
Was wondering if there was any files for in car views of the GTR class cars? and if i can move the position of the laps counter at the top of the screen?
Quote from ETCC :Was wondering if there was any files for in car views of the GTR class cars? and if i can move the position of the laps counter at the top of the screen?

You can edit the onboards so there should be files for it. If noone reacts youcould ask dekojeser, who I remember to have some custom ones.

The positions of the overlays are not editable.
Quote from TFalke55 :You can edit the onboards so there should be files for it. If noone reacts youcould ask dekojeser, who I remember to have some custom ones.

The positions of the overlays are not editable.

Thanks i have worked around the laps counter so that is not a problem
I've searched around but to no avail:
How do you control LFS TV Director from another PC? Can anyone provide any instructions?
LFS PC: start the .exe , enable GUI access, start LFS and connect TV Director by using the command "/insim=xxxxx" (xxxxx is the port you've chosen in the .exe). Finally look up your system's IP adress.

The other PC: start the GUI, press connect, enable remote control, enter the LFS PC's IP and the GUI port and connect!

LFS TV Director, Release 0.3
(646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG