The online racing simulator
Holy shiet dood! That's awesome
Merci syfing! Amazing job!
just wow :jawdrop:
really nic pics you made but as i said on server to sean.

why the hell is vires driving skins like this shit?
Quote from kiste :really nic pics you made but as i said on server to sean.

i dont see whats wrong with vires skins tbh
Quote from Franky.S :i dont see whats wrong with vires skins tbh

to be honest, their not racing skins, but more like skins for show.. i dont like them on a race car, they suit drifters more..
Quote from kiste :really nic pics you made but as i said on server to sean.

The skin is beautiful. So is the skin you created for us. Only thing differs, is that we got a near to complete skinpack with the design in the picture, and since you didn't finish your skinpack for us on your design, the design on the picture has become the 'default' skin for Vires now and that's why we also use it in leagues. On private servers or on public, we all use different designs that we've had in the team.
Quote from Hahmo :Only thing differs, is that we got a near to complete skinpack with the design in the picture, and since you didn't finish your skinpack for us on your design, the design on the picture has become the 'default' skin for Vires now and that's why we also use it in leagues.

JFYI, making skins for all 20 cars is harder and more time-consuming than you think...

One boring edit from me.
Attached images
S3.png
Yes I do know, It's just that kiste said he would do the complete skinpack in his own time, and after 2 months we had heard nothing we started to do the skinpack ourselves. With 6,7 skins done we got offered a complete new skinpack so we went for it.
look at it....
1st one is pretty good, but it need more attencion to detail (window blur, wheel blur)
woaw.
Quite nice one, I just hope you got the background from elsewhere but not from the game..
Quote from Impreza09 :Quite nice one, I just hope you got the background from elsewhere but not from the game..

For who do You mean that?
Hi Litro (kak dela?)

my light processing :ambulance

replay
Attached images
fo8_drift.jpg
Another way to drift hard

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG