The online racing simulator
Quote from JJ72 :I love that Leyton House, just 1990 F1 car in general are all so nimble and to the point.

I liked the sound of the Judd EV8.
Yes, the scales have crept up over the last three or four years, mainly due to a poor diet of rushed food after 12 hour days. Sadly my urge for calories outweighs the calories burnt working on cars. I intend to restart 'being fit' and lose about 10kg over the winter! Poor weather for cycling, but hey ho.
Quote from aoun :Did you figure out the problem? Sounds like the PV was opening or closing too early/late.

Seems as though that was the main problem. We completely re-serviced the power valve and spent a few practice sessions setting it at a new length.
What I don't understand is the power valve was acting as though as it was coming on both to early and to late at the same time, which obviously is wrong as it can only be one or the other.

We also tested different batteries and different coils and came to the conclusion we also had an intermittent problem with the coil as well, since in some instances the engine just seemed to die mid corner under extreme load.

The main problem I have now while setting up the kart in wet or dry is extremely poor release out of corners, pretty much tried everything under the sun with no positive results.
Awesome gamble, and brilliant driving, especially during the first 4 or 5 laps when it was really slippery. Good passing too. Glad I don't have to race against you!!!!
GG Dennis. Wished it rained here before your race at sebring!
Quote from kars19 :damn good

Quote from Speed Senna :This's a nice one Well driven!

Quote from tristancliffe :Awesome gamble, and brilliant driving, especially during the first 4 or 5 laps when it was really slippery. Good passing too. Glad I don't have to race against you!!!!

Quote from PMD9409 :GG Dennis. Wished it rained here before your race at sebring!

Quote from JJ72 :Driven like a 70's hairy chested Italian race driver.

Quote from Minimaxman :Hero. Brilliant driving mate.

Awww.. Thanks guys :lovies3d:
Quote from Senninha25 :On a brighter note, though: http://youtu.be/nIGTkWJvMg4

I've never felt so proud of being Portuguese before this.

And the ironic fail of a Portuguese Ex-Colony messy up the Portuguese national anthem....

Future F1 champ....but lets hope we won't be driving for Redbull.
Congratulations for Felix da Costa.

Poor Carreira. That was a terrible accident. RIP
Quote from Myffe :Holy **** that was a hard hit! Why do they race bikes on a street circuit, thats just stupid imo

Because they want to do it.
Any motor racing death makes participation in that sport seem needless. Single seaters looked like pointless risk when Massa nearly died and Henry Surtees actually did. But they're still going strong, and someone will die as a result.

The way I look at it is that these people would only be doing something else for that buzz, so let events like the I.o.m tt and Macau exist as long as people are passionate about them and about competing in them.
Looks to me like there has been something wrong with his bike. Because he was so much faster than anyone else at the entry of the corner.
Quote from Myffe :Holy **** that was a hard hit! Why do they race bikes on a street circuit, thats just stupid imo

Doing a skydive from the edge of space is stupid too.... some ppl are just born different

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG