The online racing simulator
Elliot's fault entirely on his crash. Too agressive, not that I really blame him though
Quote :"We have been from low downforce to what we thought was high mechanical grip to increased [aerodynamic] grip and tried to work on the balance of the car in traffic and things of that nature. That's where we've been for most of the year."

After an initial 2013 car test at Homestead last year, NASCAR has experimented with lower downforce (by as much as 30 to 40 percent) and lower horsepower (by as much as 200 hp). The October test at Texas combined the highest speeds with the lowest downforce.

http://www.nascar.com/news/121 ... most-set-to-go/index.html

Hum.. take 200hp away from them.. make it the Nationwide Series and call it done...

What they brought to Texas sounds like the best option to me
I want that downforce off. And I don't mind if they go down to 750 or so on the power. Else Goodyear will be crying.
Oh damn Keslowski is looking good now
well ****
Looks like BK will be headed to Homestead with at least a 20 point lead unless something serious happens. Which I'm okay with Hendrick domination might actually take a year off this year (after 6 straight including Stewart in their equipment basically)

Next year will be their year though with the new cars probably, but we'll see
Oh boy this isnt good
Well f..k you Gordon...
Funny how that that fight was much more interesting than the race itself...
It's a bit tragicomic that he decided to wreck a bunch of other people.. for putting himself in the wall.
NASCAR should suspend JG for that and also suspend themselves for that ending
I hate what happened on the final lap. This isn't the first time that this happened this year, but this time it turned out worse and it's apparent that this issue needs fixed now. I hope NASCAR takes notice and fixes it in the off season. If they throw the caution before the white flag again then there's going to be a bunch of cars running out of fuel and the race finish is unfair. This happened at the Glen this year and it turned out to be exciting and still fair. Just a slightly slicker track. ... acing action of the year. This time half the field crashed in the same order that would have finished basically. More fair? Yes. Safer? Heck no.

Patrick's move is probably the move that is missed in this incident. WTF was she doing running through the racing line trying to pull away from a crash?! Get on the apron and go down pit lane! Don't stay on the race track! Still, NASCAR should have thrown the yellow when their corner spotter saw the fluid even though it was the last lap. Better decision than throwing a caution and issuing another GWC though..

Stay turned. NASCAR issues penalties on Tuesday for those who are not familiar. Look for JG to have some kind of penalty. Clint says that Gordon's move makes them all look like a bunch or retards in an interview with ESPN He's right.

Good race up until the GWC finishes IMO. GWC rules need reviewed. Allow them to pit for fuel and tires if they have to do it and return to positions. Like they do in the All-Star race . Nice to see that some other people were actually watching for once. It gets lonely here sometimes
That just happened...

I don't think I'm going to be much of a 24 fan anymore, bad move on his part.
Edwards says that none of the spotters knew there was oil there and if you look there's smoke coving the area where she was putting down fluid. Pemberton (Director of competition) stated the same thing in a press conference. Makes sence.
Quote from Cornys :
Patrick's move is probably the move that is missed in this incident. WTF was she doing running through the racing line trying to pull away from a crash?! Get on the apron and go down pit lane! Don't stay on the race track!

she stayed on track it was 99% likely nascar was gonna throw the caution, but they didnt because they are too busy sticking their heads up their own arses to notice a car leaking fluid
WTF at the end...just wtf
Quote from JackDaMaster :she stayed on track it was 99% likely nascar was gonna throw the caution, but they didnt because they are too busy sticking their heads up their own arses to notice a car leaking fluid

Possible, but her car was completely totled, why not go down pitlane in the first place and go behind the wall or to the pitlane?

Edit: Also lost in this is the fact that the #24 was given the black flag a lap prior to the incident which happened.. More fuel to his penalty if he receives one.
That was not a finish to the race I was expecting. Interesting.
Quote from PMD9409 :That was not a finish to the race I was expecting. Interesting.

I miss the days when there didn't have to be a crash for the race to be interesting .
The race itself wasn't interesting at all. In fact it was a normal race with the normal late caution to change the outcome. The only interesting bit is if NASCAR has the balls to do anything.
Typical Brad tweeting again

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG