The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from G!NhO :Yeah like driving on a highway is hard with little ground clearence.

Bad excuse. Surely with a $80k suspension setup his car is more undriveable than the cheap suspension let's say your car / any other ones have. Give up.
Quote from G!NhO :Yeah like driving on a highway is hard with little ground clearence.

You sound like the sort of person who knows they have ruined their car and running a better setup (airbags) would be so much nicer, but can't admit it and/or can't afford it. Handling is a BS excuse because we all know a car that low doesn't handle anyway.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :...Handling is a BS excuse because we all know a car that low doesn't handle anyway.

What's sad is the average peeps who do slam their car to such a level, actually think they've increased handling. Put them in any type of competition and they'd see otherwise. (not to mention the typically worsened handling in adverse weather conditions I mentioned eons ago) Now, that doesn't necessarily refer to lil ginho here, as he's already stated he could care less about handling, but it usually seems to be the case. So sad!
My car is very comfortable now, 175/70/13 winter tires.

Airride On a newer car like a jetta 5 or golf 5 is great, just depends on the setup.
Do you raise it in the winter or pretend you're a snow plow for a few seconds?
finally got my car back running in the past few days, just need some sump bolts and a u-bolt for the exhaust along with a new tyre as i have a huge gouge in the sidewall

Quote from Tinytacohead :Do you raise it in the winter or pretend you're a snow plow for a few seconds?

i actually never thought about the winter when i saw those low cars...
i already know theyre kind of useless as a daily driver, but now that u mention it...rofl
i hope his lip is well secured, plowing all that snow

//edit: what car is that Derv?
kinda looks like a lupo/arosa on the back, but not in the front.
Quote from Tinytacohead :What's sad is the average peeps who do slam their car to such a level, actually think they've increased handling. Put them in any type of competition and they'd see otherwise. (not to mention the typically worsened handling in adverse weather conditions I mentioned eons ago) Now, that doesn't necessarily refer to lil ginho here, as he's already stated he could care less about handling, but it usually seems to be the case. So sad!

Duh, because racecar r low. Racecar r fast. So low = fast.

Kids seem to forget racecars live on race tracks and are beyond useless on the road.
Some updates on my mini

how comes that a lot of ppl move out to the states?
onto the car...the cab color (it is in germany basic color for cabs) aint quite my stuff, but beside its alright.
even tho i would change the surrounding of the headlights to chrome.
would look much better.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :how comes that a lot of ppl move out to the states?
onto the car...the cab color (it is in germany basic color for cabs) aint quite my stuff, but beside its alright.
even tho i would change the surrounding of the headlights to chrome.
would look much better.

Hmm dunno. Moved here when I was 7.
Black trim used to be chrome, debating on keeping them black or peeling back to chrome. Decisions decisions. But awh man, didn't know it was a cab color in Germany
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :How isn't running airbags proper suspension?...

You're right, airbags can be a viable option, but we're in a racing game forum discussing small cars, not SUV's/vehicles trying to retain offroad abilities.

Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i actually never thought about the winter when i saw those low cars...

Me either, till he brought up winter tires.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Duh, because racecar r low. Racecar r fast. So low = fast...

Yeah, but low still doesn't necessarily mean fast, (especially on a mostly stock car), same as having too low profile a tire can negatively affect performance. As you said, race cars live on race tracks, but they've also had A LOT of tuning time put into them to make that low stance & treads work together. (on a track)

On a different note, nice Mini Btoryo. Personally, I like the black.
There are solutions with decent coilovers + bags but that's allot of dollah!

Now some real stuff
I feel so special all by myself.

so obviously the engineers who design and refine the suspension know what they are doing, and have most likely made a great design for the intended purpose; how can you improve the handling ability of a car?

i know a drop will lower the COG, but wont they upset the geometry of the suspension? where is the point where it all turns into backwards progress?

in other words, enough bickering about how sl@mm3d cars are slow, and realize that he isnt looking for a fast car (i hope)
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i actually never thought about the winter when i saw those low cars...
i already know theyre kind of useless as a daily driver, but now that u mention it...rofl
i hope his lip is well secured, plowing all that snow

//edit: what car is that Derv?
kinda looks like a lupo/arosa on the back, but not in the front.

it's an arosa but with lupo rear lights instead of the usual 'pizza' arosa lights
Quote from Btoryo :Hmm dunno. Moved here when I was 7.
Black trim used to be chrome, debating on keeping them black or peeling back to chrome. Decisions decisions. But awh man, didn't know it was a cab color in Germany

as i already said - chrome

our usual cabs: http://www.taxi-manthe.de/images/Taxi%20Manthe%20YC1.gif

Quote from Derv94 :it's an arosa but with lupo rear lights instead of the usual 'pizza' arosa lights

hmm...did u change anything on the front?
looks quite different...

Quote from logitekg25 :oh btw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhT3C9mHLZ4

sounds like its farting...and i dont wanna start about the looks...
Quote from Tinytacohead :Do you raise it in the winter or pretend you're a snow plow for a few seconds?

No i have a winter beater actually.
I hope somebody:bananadea'd that Celica down before the show was over and/or before it causes an accident & I'm not even gonna press you further ginho, lol.
(in the back of my mind.. look away from the train wreck, look away from the train wreck, look away from the train wreck!)
Quote from Derv94 :finally got my car back running in the past few days, just need some sump bolts and a u-bolt for the exhaust along with a new tyre as i have a huge gouge in the sidewall

Nice, i want a lupo/arosa for my first car

Few new pics as its up for sale!
Quote from doyal :...Few new pics as its up for sale!

Whatcha planning to replace it with? (I've got too many cars but can't seem to make myself part with any of them )
damn,if i moved earlyer to UK id buy it,i always wanted a s14
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :
hmm...did u change anything on the front?
looks quite different...

smoothed bumper, but apart from that no
Quote from Derv94 :smoothed bumper, but apart from that no

ah the lower lip is missing...thats it.
couldnt tell
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG