The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Still going strong, can't wait for the snow..
Attached images
12212.png
My daily car

Yes, it's a Lada. 2108' 1987, made in USSR!
The photo is quite old, it now has fog lights attached and new tyres.

If you'll look closely you may notice that fron and rear rims are different Was bought this way, and believe it or not, the front rims are Momo's 13''. I was trying to find a pair of the same rims, but failed.

A set of winter studded tires are on steelies.

Replaced original front seats for Toyota Celica's seats and sportish small steering wheel. The original wheel is pretty big and it touches my legs while driving, so the new wheel was a necessary measure.

First car is just like a first love, you'll never forget it.

Actually, it isn't that bad, the only things that I don't like with this car is that its noisy and eats quite a lot of petrol.

It drives great in snow, the road clearance is about 20cm front and 25cm rear (yeah, it is raised) as well as studded tires make a great little SUV from it
Attached images
DSC00002.JPG
Quote from [RF]-art555 :My daily car

Yes, it's a Lada. 2108' 1987, made in USSR!
The photo is quite old, it now has fog lights attached and new tyres.

If you'll look closely you may notice that fron and rear rims are different Was bought this way, and believe it or not, the front rims are Momo's 13''. I was trying to find a pair of the same rims, but failed.

A set of winter studded tires are on steelies.

Replaced original front seats for Toyota Celica's seats and sportish small steering wheel. The original wheel is pretty big and it touches my legs while driving, so the new wheel was a necessary measure.

First car is just like a first love, you'll never forget it.

Actually, it isn't that bad, the only things that I don't like with this car is that its noisy and eats quite a lot of petrol.

It drives great in snow, the road clearance is about 20cm front and 25cm rear (yeah, it is raised) as well as studded tires make a great little SUV from it

What kind of engine? I hear these were pretty quick compared to classic RWD ladas.
Quote from KiRmelius :What kind of engine? I hear these were pretty quick compared to classic RWD ladas.

1300сс.
Enough acceleration to get 0-60km\h within traffic. It's under 1tonn, and FWD transmition has less powerloss compared to RWD.

I usually drive in calm peacefull manner, so that amount of power is enough.
Mercedes Benz W-124
My father finally finished reincarnation from old silver Mercedes Benz W-124 (1,5M km) to the
Black MB 250DT W-124 with engine (OM 605.960) and gearbox from MB W 202 C 250. (171 hp / 5085 ; 291 Nm / 3658).
He did great work!
http://premekdulik.rajce.idnes.cz/Reinkarnace_MB_W-124
your father is a beast!
Stop posting that shit on Youtube! I don't have a problem with streetdrifting but people need to stop posting it everywhere...

Any germans interested in drifting here?

12-14 Oktober i'll be competing in the IDS series at Nurburgring!
Just traded in the supra for a four door banger... guess lol
Quote from Scrabby :Stop posting that shit on Youtube! I don't have a problem with streetdrifting but people need to stop posting it everywhere...

Any germans interested in drifting here?

12-14 Oktober i'll be competing in the IDS series at Nurburgring!

Please tell me more :-) Nurburgring is probably closer than belgium for me anyways and I would love to see some serious drifting sometimes :-)
Quote from mp5cod :Just traded in the supra for a four door banger... guess lol

Unless its a chaser...

Quote from mp5cod :Just traded in the supra for a four door banger... guess lol

baby on the way?
Quote from mamoru :Please tell me more :-) Nurburgring is probably closer than belgium for me anyways and I would love to see some serious drifting sometimes :-)

What more can I tell. You have the date and location

It's at the Schumacher S etc...
taking her to autocross site today, should be fun

four doors, more whores
I revoke my previous statement.

Supra is still cooler. As is a chaser.
Brembo action with nice and new fluid flush. cant wait for mondays Hungaroring !
Attached images
IMG383.jpg
Brembo max

Hard decision to make...
Cool trip to the US next year... Or LS1 swap for the BMW
Easy choice, going to the US.

Brilliant
Needs to be a GTI
Not sure why it 'need's to be
Was none at a reasonable price and distance from me and I got pretty desperate for a car Only keeping it until the end of next 'summer'. =)
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG