The online racing simulator
280mm Momo Team

seems like im buying something everyday lol

rear bumper diffuser

and sticker x4(wont put it on doorhandles don't worry)

EDIT: and this for 8$ lol
not just that... the shoes are fugly too
Quote from thisnameistaken :Hiding booze in your shoes... Something seemingly desperate about this activity!

Shaken, not stirred
The worst part is, that shoes can only carry a comically small amount of booze.
Won't work if he's already fat. That, and often security guys (or gals) like to touch people. They'll probably find it.
Clothes...

80 quid spent inc postage, but sure beats buggering about going to shopping centres, click click done
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
I didnt realise that it was a legal obligation to have an airbag, and was only a fail if the light was on?
you can always swap back to original wheel.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I didnt realise that it was a legal obligation to have an airbag, and was only a fail if the light was on?

That was the case until new EU regulations came into force. Every safety device your vehicle is fitted with when it left the factory has to be in place when it goes for an MoT Test. There are exceptions, such as a full time track slag that needs to be road legal, but Daniel's car doesn't count as a full time track slag, so will fail.

[edit: For additional fun, if your speedo is obscured by the wheel when at a central position, it is a fail too.]
2x Icy Vision VGA cooler

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That was the case until new EU regulations came into force. Every safety device your vehicle is fitted with when it left the factory has to be in place when it goes for an MoT Test. There are exceptions, such as a full time track slag that needs to be road legal, but Daniel's car doesn't count as a full time track slag, so will fail.

[edit: For additional fun, if your speedo is obscured by the wheel when at a central position, it is a fail too.]

you just need to change to the original wheel when you go to the MoT and just change it back when you get home. i don't know how grumpy the people at the MoT is in britain, but i just put on an empty shell when my car has to go the MoT then change back when i get home
Quote from mblixt :you just need to change to the original wheel when you go to the MoT and just change it back when you get home. i don't know how grumpy the people at the MoT is in britain, but i just put on an empty shell when my car has to go the MoT then change back when i get home

Until recently, they only ever checked for a light on your dash. Now they have to test if you have an airbag fitted. Although I'm not really sure how they plan on doing this in the small time frame they are given to carry out an MoT Test, diagnostic equipment could only tell them so much. This rules are being rolled out over all of the EU.

Yes you can switch the wheel over, but if you're unlucky enough to get a random stop by the 5-0, depending on the mood of a traffic cop (and how well they understand the law, most don't) they could declare your car illegal on the spot. You'd then have to pay a garage for the wheel to be refitted and for them to fill in paperwork stating the wheel is now legal. Most will charge you through the arse for this service.

A lad I know from college got caught out and the garage he used charged him £150 an hour in labour and an admin fee of £100 to fill out the paper work. That was the best offer he was given of all the local garages.

But it is a risk you have to take for that race car look.
Quote from Matrixi :2x Icy Vision VGA cooler

do your vga's really get that hot,or just for fun?
They peak out at around 80c, but since I run them overclocked they throttle down from boost to base clocks at 70c with the reference coolers. Icy Visions should keep them under 50c even fully stressed out, plus they are practically silent.

Bad side is losing the warranty, but oh well.

Bought me one of these beauties. Because my GFs sister shredded our working one. And as the bitch ain't got a job, she's only paying a fraction of it.
With paying for a car, that was one expensive september... It'll take me at least till the christmas bonus to get out of the reds...

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG