The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I just started messing with LFS again last night & thought I'd post my (dirty :o) 1.3L. She looks stock, though has a Rotary Performance built engine & a nice list of supporting goodies. I plan to do little with the exterior as IMO they don't really need it. (the most notable possible change being a set of tasteful 17"s, on coilovers of course) Oh, and if ya wanna consider it "exterior", while the current exhaust isn't obnoxious, (until ya get on it anyways ), eventually I'll ditch it for something less conspicuous. (Racing Beat dual tip) Other than that, all she really needs is the interior tightened up & a fresh PowerFC tune. Well, that and a stereo update, though nothing wild.
Attached images
RX-7 1.JPG
RX-7 2.JPG
RX-7 3.JPG
RX-7 4.JPG
^^Black fd's, hottest combination of car and colour to ever grace the planet.

Quote from KiRmelius :But we do skids and cruises! Yesterday I was sliding trough the corner and almost hit a parked Volvo!

At least my car is capable of doing skids, not just chirping lol
Oh, and sliding for that matter

FWD = lol
Woop woop washed her and she looks so pretty again :lovies:
Attached images
shinyshiiine.jpg
Quote from Tinytacohead :Rx-7

IMO... Please leave the exterior as is (including wheels and suspension), it's beautiful as it is. On the other hand... that exhaust is hideous...

Beautiful car.

Attached images
P5210103.JPG
P5210106.JPG
mertseedes bents perseelleen lens
:doh:
Quote from BlueFlame :It looks shit with the Vento grille. Well, with those wheels anyway. BBS OR GTFO!

Imo bbs are played out on VW or it has to be something very special, i love those porsche turbo 3 piece better
Quote from suzuki94 :

oisit ny edes jotku Brabus Monoblockit ostanu

ei voi mitää, pappa betalar jne
Quote from Tinytacohead :I just started messing with LFS again last night & thought I'd post my (dirty :o) 1.3L.

thank god finally a good looking car that hasnt been ruined... well apart from the fart cannon
Quote from Shotglass :thank god finally a good looking car that hasnt been ruined... well apart from the fart cannon

Thanks for the comments guys & I hear ya Shotglass. I'd have already got rid of it but haven't been able to pony up for the Racing Beat just yet. :o I'll actually be a little sad when it goes though, as it's pretty civilized till ya get into it & then she screams like a track monster. (catless 3" from the turbo's back) I'd contemplated having my exhaust buddy weld up a smaller tip, but unfortunately the exit's 4", which is still coffee can status in my books, heh. (has a 5" as is)

The other minor exterior changes I eluded to will be a front lip spoiler & maybe a tastefully placed, tiny decal or two. The lip either being one of the factory options or an equally understated aftermarket piece. (also by Racing Beat) Oh yeah, and I snagged one of the last three sets of OEM, front splash guards, from a US dealer! (which even out the lower line when there's a lip in the picture) I'm torn on the rim subject, but if so one consideration is a set of factory 17"s off another year. Whatever I do, I won't be slamming, stretching, or anything of that nature though.

And to somewhat make up for all the chatter, here're two Miata shots from CO a couple years ago. '96M's are actually a deep blue, but look more black when there's not enough light. The one shot's taken atop Pike's Peak and the other near Leadville. I simply held the camera over the roofline while driving & clicked.. never intended to get the hood and/or cool reflection in it! She's bone stock, other than a Borla catback, oversized/slotted front rotors (not in pic), factory front/rear lips & some light stereo work. The original plan was to supercharge it & then I got stupid & bought the FD instead! Of course now the Miata's in need of paint work all of a sudden & I don't have the $$$ to take care of it.. doh! (which means might be time to part with my 14y MX-3 obsession )
Attached images
'96M Pike1.jpg
'96M CO1.JPG
I just got myself this baby two weeks ago:

Attached images
Ibiza Blas.jpg
So cute
It is, I tell you man.
What a manly car.

Bitches see me rollin', they hatin'.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :

Bitches see me rollin', they hatin'.

If you drove a nicer car bitches would LOVE you.
Quote from KiRmelius :If you drove a nicer car bitches would LOVE you.

Don't be hatin' on my whip yo. Shit be ballin'.

Quote from G!NhO :

Is that Hello Kitty I see? Y U POST SISTERS CAR?!
Quote from dadge :drive on the road ya hippy!

But it is an off roader. I am sticking to the instructions.
Yay, new gearbox! Hope this one will last longer

Also repainted the front wheels in metallic purple. crappy foooon pics

Think i'm gonna put some overfenders on the front

Hellapokezzz at the front lol

But its seriously cool durifto e-dirty-six
Xrt skin
Hi i dont have a good skin, and i would like to have drift skin, can anyone please make one for me thanks
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG