The online racing simulator
Drifting Around Autocross
Attached images
LFS1.jpg
Quote from dsmit239 :What is it bad?

you serious? it's ****ing horrible, what's wrong with you
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :you serious? it's ****ing horrible, what's wrong with you

You know this is my first go of this?
Quote from wody21 :Another quick edited picture... Not much, just some AAR practice + FOX oval bumpdrafting (huge distance (CAN-HUN) - and no lagcrash! )
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/280/aaroval.jpg
And now not 16:9 with awfully huge resolution ( Tomba(FIN) )

Suggestion... Take two pictures, one with the cars in it, one with just the background in it. Cut the cars from the pic that has them and paste them on the pic that has only the background showing.
Select the background layer and apply the motion blur. No more shitty "glowing" edges on cars.

And do mess around with contrast and colors a bit..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Suggestion... Take two pictures, one with the cars in it, one with just the background in it. Cut the cars from the pic that has them and paste them on the pic that has only the background showing.
Select the background layer and apply the motion blur. No more shitty "glowing" edges on cars.

And do mess around with contrast and colors a bit..

Thx, next time I try to do motion blured' pics with this technique!
Superb! Is that header for LFSLV?
Yup
Im a Newbie to this ok
Attached images
LFS 3.png
LFS4.png
Thanks
Edit for my friend Zeek :hyper:
nice grazu, keep it up.

Calipers spinning on all pictures Otherwise they look so good they are almost unreal

Your edits are fascinating, you're doin' an awesome job.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Calipers spinning on all pictures Otherwise they look so good they are almost unreal

I was about to say something very similar. :thumb3d:
Thank you Mike!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG