The online racing simulator
Quote from g7usl :I see that there is a Test Server in RF2. What is the future of this, and why haven't I had an answer to my PM's please Franky?

Last one sent over six weeks ago and unanswered.

Someone asked (in another 500servers thread) about the possibility of hosting rf2 servers via 500servers. Michael said he'd look into it.

You might try PMing michael@500servers as he's dean's help while dean is still laid up - last I heard Dean was still in hospital.
Quote from michael@500servers :Hi Mustangman

I went to see Dean yesterday, He is at home and doing well. He is hoping to be back online some time next week so you should see him around soon.

Thats the last update
Quote from dekojester :Someone asked (in another 500servers thread) about the possibility of hosting rf2 servers via 500servers. Michael said he'd look into it.

You might try PMing michael@500servers as he's dean's help while dean is still laid up - last I heard Dean was still in hospital.

Yes that person was me.

I will email Micheal. Thank you for the link
Guys comeone,

Right I know this isn't any of my bussness but i've read the last 4 pages of the thread and the fact you cannot give any sympathy to a person who as a person has single handingly ran a company for 5 stright years without a single break apart from the days where he HAS TO take a break.

Now listen there is one person who is here to help you all you need to do is WAIT YOUR TURN. If not what is the point of him helping you on his OWN TIME to get you up and running?

And to be honest I think people today are all focused on getting thigns they want when they pay for something but if you are given a reason to why that single techinican isn't here to help you sort the problem you should RESPECT That reason and NOT disrespect that reason like its a piece of "*(*%"( on the road. Franky is here to help and run a service that is paramount to Live For Speed! Don't treat him like a piece of *"%*(".

Without going any further that is all I want to say.
what? Maybe its best if you don't post... Many of us ask about Dean because we want to know how he is doing...
Quote from (The Stig) :Guys comeone,

Right I know this isn't any of my bussness but i've read the last 4 pages of the thread and the fact you cannot give any sympathy to a person who as a person has single handingly ran a company for 5 stright years without a single break apart from the days where he HAS TO take a break.

Now listen there is one person who is here to help you all you need to do is WAIT YOUR TURN. If not what is the point of him helping you on his OWN TIME to get you up and running?

And to be honest I think people today are all focused on getting thigns they want when they pay for something but if you are given a reason to why that single techinican isn't here to help you sort the problem you should RESPECT That reason and NOT disrespect that reason like its a piece of "*(*%"( on the road. Franky is here to help and run a service that is paramount to Live For Speed! Don't treat him like a piece of *"%*(".

Cool story bro.

That was a lot of help. Thanks, we are paying customers. And no one has been bad mouthing franky once we understood what happened. So stop acting like your the man.
Sorry i cannot check here and reply more often so thank you to all those who have helped point people the right direction.

For those wanting to know about Dean, He is doing great I have passed on the well wishes. He is at home, and is due to go back to work himself in 2 - 3 weeks . He is both physically and mentally well enough now and will be getting internet access back again on Friday 6th, so you will see him on then if all goes to plan.
Thats good news
The control panel is not working for several day.

Today enter but panel > Game Server is disable all, because?????Problem???

Thank i hope you can solve soon
Did you submit a support ticket
Anyone wondering what happened to Micheal?
He's not answered my PM's
I submitted a support ticket. he usually catches mine
Don't know. I just assumed you did not submit one
Quote from Mustangman759 :Don't know. I just assumed you did not submit one

Need I say more......................
Attached images
tickets not read.jpg
Dave I believe you I just submitted one on an assumption.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Dave I believe you I just submitted one on an assumption.

I know that proably Dean is still unwell but this new guy called Micheal seems to have gone to sleep?
It's now sad that Dean has allegedly been home a month and still ignoring his support issues.
Hey Guys,

I've been home just over 2 weeks now, But only got back online yesterday,

Michael is on holiday at the moment, I was supposed to be back online to pick up any slack sooner but things did not go to plan. I'm going to do my best to get round to any support requests outstanding today. If you have submitted something and i do not get back to you, chances are it's been marked as closed and therefore won't be checked, so if you are expecting a reply and do not receive one over the course of the next 3 - 4 hours. please resubmit your request.

Thanks to everybody who put through their wellwishes whilst i was Ill, it was nice to hear about.
He lives! welcome back SR had rather nice fox skins in lfscart light
Server #144 - Offline?

Anyone else have the same problem?
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG