The online racing simulator
So... 500servers finally found out that I had a free server for longer than 3 months as it was said in the competition .
-
(Mikjen) DELETED by Mikjen
Control panel is currently offline, Its being looked at now and should be back online shortly.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Bad timing! Have an event soon. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon?
Sorted now Z-Ro. oh ye of little faith
sorry.
i panic easy in my old age.
control panel down again?
just doing some quick work on the control panel server now as it seems to be going down alot,

Please bare with us and expect the Control panel to be on and off for the next couple of hours.
/waits patiently
lol 500servers rocks!
lol who runs it? I mean is it part of LFS's services, an affiliated service, or totally 3rd party? If it's part of LFS or at least run by people that also work for the LFS site, I would be more inclined to pay for an additional server for Team LLM to use to work with the ones we have currently.

I like that they let users choose nearly everything, and are usually empty so I often have them all to myself. xD I used to go to 500servers LapperTesting, and 500servers 21, now I don't see them but other ones are open as well like 500servers 61.
this isnt a bug but in ur config editor u have 16 17 and 18 twice for connections
some server monkeys are going to be doing some upgrades on the control panel server tonight starting from 11PM GMT, Just a quick heads up.
ahh now i understand. Will get onto that in the morning.
Franky500: You seem to have a lot of servers down, plus ftp and your website

I can get to the CP but do nothing

Regards
looking into it now.
Im going to be out of reach for a couple of hours, Heading down the Datacenter to sort this out.
Thats now been over 5 hours so i suspect its something serious
Quote from birder :Thats now been over 5 hours so i suspect its something serious

Hm this is a shame I trust franky though
Indeed but is it only me or has it become more and more unstable last year.
I know they did a lot of moving arround to make it more stable but I have the experiance my server have been more and more offline....
Last time when they told us they would be offline, during the same time the LFS servers were offine, I have never seen ours offline (when checking) and other days, when nothing anounced.... BOOOOM nothing anymore... and also afterwards no explanation with a newsletter, mail or other media.. they have a good price/qualif product but it can improve a lot on stability and providing service whan offline.
Now I can not reach the website, our server, nothing to ask what the problem is, when it will be solved, reason.... I hope and I trust they will fix this again...So good luck guys !!!
seems everythings back to normal good work franky.
Indeed everything is back to normal.. thanks guys for the support , but really would like to know what the problem was this time... Can it be avoid in the future.. ?? orther stabilisation plans??
I am finally back home!.

Sorry for the delay guys.

What has basically happened is the switch that routes all traffic from the rack our servers are hosted in decided to have a catastrophic meltdown!. Why it did this i still do not know but we now have a temporary replacement switch in place to get things going again. We are expecting a new switch to arrive on Thursday which will replace the standard one that is in there now.

Although we do not have an SLA as such, we do not like downtime anymore than anybody else.

For every hour that your server was unavailable we will be offering an extra days service on your renewal date (we have the outage down as 10 hours 28 minutes) so for anybody that would like to take us up on the outage reimbursement please open a support ticket so we can sort it out with an additional 11 days of service.

In regards to the Stabalisation plans we had scheduled for last wednesday. Those were again unfortunately not completed quite simply due to the fact i was suffering from illness during the maintainence time frame, So that work will be re-scheduled again for the near future.

Thanks for your patience everybody, And sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for sorting it Franky.
thx Franky !!
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG