The online racing simulator
Dean,
I don't seem to be getting nowhere by following the contact information re; problem tickets and even my PM's are being ignored!!!!!

What is going on please and do you really want to lose my custom and subscriptions? I have been with you a long time now and now you have a deadline. Contact me before the 18th May or lose me.

I defended you here but my efforts for your response seem now to be pointless.

Respond and prosper, ignore and we'll go away. The ball is in your court.
lets hope he gets back from the Norfolk Broads (annual family holiday) in time then. had he not spent time in hospital this year, he might have not gone on his much needed family holiday. I swore I wouldn't post in this thread again but I felt I should at least post something as I don't think his dad has broadband on his longboat. :/
Well at least he is not in the hospital again, wiul be nice if he got some support for when he was going away though
Quote from Mustangman759 :Well at least he is not in the hospital again, would be nice if we got some support for when he was going away though

To me, that just shows the absolute complacency he has with his customers.

Not good business strategy at all!
huuf, our server is offline... Dunno know why, please bring it back
online..
Servers offline
All 8 Redline servers offline since 19:15 BST 15/05/12
All back online now
FYI: cPanel is down again for me. Logged in fine yesterday.
Buy from another host and don't complain

I don't see why you all moan here and not just change host? This has happened before and it's happening again so make the change.
Quote from PoVo :Buy from another host and don't complain

I don't see why you all moan here and not just change host? This has happened before and it's happening again so make the change.

I can't understand it too.
All the other companies suck even more and their quality is not good. Plus we have reasonable prices through 500servers.
Although I have an alternate host if they plan to pickup lfs servers
Quote from Mustangman759 :All the other companies suck even more and their quality is not good.

What a generalised statement. Have you tested EVERY company that hosts LFS servers? Most likely not.

I've tried quite a few (AlienServe, Gaming-Solutions, LFShost.eu) and their quality was top knotch (besides the fact that AlienServe went bankrupt, yet it notified the customers 2 weeks prior).
Quote from PoVo :What a generalised statement. Have you tested EVERY company that hosts LFS servers? Most likely not.

I've tried quite a few (AlienServe, Gaming-Solutions, LFShost.eu) and their quality was top knotch (besides the fact that AlienServe went bankrupt, yet it notified the customers 2 weeks prior).

Gaming solutions sucks, they also have problems if not more then 500servers. thats why i changed hosts. 500servers has the best price, but so far not very good service atal most like the rest of them. no wonder people are complaining.
Let's try LFSHost.eu. Now 1 week of test for free.
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Gaming solutions sucks, they also have problems if not more then 500servers. thats why i changed hosts. 500servers has the best price, but so far not very good service atal most like the rest of them. no wonder people are complaining.

Maybe from your experience.

But it really sucks if the server doesn't work and you get no response to tickets.

For Gaming-Solutions, you can request MSN/Skype from the owner and you can be in touch really easily
I found gaming solutions to be over priced sorry, I pay less than 1/4 @ 500servers, that includes webspace and my ts3 server
Quote from PoVo :Maybe from your experience.

But it really sucks if the server doesn't work and you get no response to tickets.

For Gaming-Solutions, you can request MSN/Skype from the owner and you can be in touch really easily

Thats very true, but lately they have randomly charged me for a service i canceled more then 7-8months ago, i now owe them 10Pound for service i didnt request or ask for. ive tried contacted them via msn and website, but still nothing. and its been 20days allready. lol
just report the transaction if its through paypal and unauthorize it
Quote from Mustangman759 :just report the transaction if its through paypal and unauthorize it

I Did, and they said i had to contact the seller (the service) about it, and STILL after all this time they havent replied. so thanks to them, i'm now out of pocket by 10pound.
Gaming-Solutions have no access to your PayPal account to cancel the subscription. When you first ordered the server it asked you to make a subscription in PayPal. You must manually cancel it, because Gaming-Solutions can't do it for you...
Quote from PoVo :Gaming-Solutions have no access to your PayPal account to cancel the subscription. When you first ordered the server it asked you to make a subscription in PayPal. You must manually cancel it, because Gaming-Solutions can't do it for you...

It cancels automatic, when you dont pay for a server, after the month has gone, they suspend the server first then cancel it completely if u dont pay. 8months on. then all of a sudden for the 2months thats past its charged me for nothing out of the blue. so somthings happend.
To DADGE
As it seems that you are the only one capable of contacting Dean, is there any chance you could give him an alarm call please?
I don't think dadge has contact with him, otherwise he may have
strangely enough, i have spoken with Franky today. well, I sent him a text. he responded. He should be about later tonight.
thanks, just thought someone said he didn't have cellular service out on vacation
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG